No announcement yet.

Andy's a Math Wiz Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh , man .............was a life ender ?
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

Oh I'm sure I'll do a road trip before then! I like this retirement. Maybe you can be a dual crew chief? I haven't given up on it just yet.
      That'll stretch me out pretty good. The say that a challenge is an opportunity that we didn't ask for.

I'll have to watch two cars run. Somehow I think that'll be easier than actually running "one." Yeah, I can do it. I think I can find room in my schedule for that.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

That'll stretch me out pretty good. The say that a challenge is an opportunity that we didn't ask for.

I'll have to watch two cars run. Somehow I think that'll be easier than actually running "one." Yeah, I can do it. I think I can find room in my schedule for that.
        Hey! I expect you to watch Mutt run, too! I realize I've increased your work load but I'm thinking you're up to the task.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Hey! I expect you to watch Mutt run, too! I realize I've increased your work load but I'm thinking you're up to the task.

Dan
          Awwww shoot, that's right! Now I'm overloaded, too much stuff to do at one time......too much responsibility, multitasking like a comic book hero. Man, I'm glad I've got until April to rest up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Awwww shoot, that's right! Now I'm overloaded, too much stuff to do at one time......too much responsibility, multitasking like a comic book hero. Man, I'm glad I've got until April to rest up for it.
            You mean WORK OUT and GET IN SHAPE?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

You mean WORK OUT and GET IN SHAPE?
              I'm already in a shape. Small shadow, it's handy sometimes.

Comment

Maybe you can operate my video camera. It has a viewfinder. All you have to do is push a button and look at the little screen.

Dan

Comment

Maybe you can operate my video camera. It has a viewfinder. All you have to do is push a button and look at the little screen.

Dan
                  That's EXACTLY what I told Stude at the track. But I was lying and I knew I was lying even when I said it.

Comment

I thought yours was lacking the little screen part. To get a decent video you'll need the tripod (which I'll bring) as it gets fuzzy if you wiggle it much.

Dan

Comment

I thought yours was lacking the little screen part. To get a decent video you'll need the tripod (which I'll bring) as it gets fuzzy if you wiggle it much.

Dan
                      I may have a better tripod. I'll be bringing it anyhow to allow folks to make fun of Ron Ward and me making lousy music.

Comment

Dan
                        You've got me thinking - I've got a jump-charge pack that has a USB port on the front of it. I THINK, I believe I can use the GoPro and the Bloggie to film all day that way. I believe I can. A whole brand new mission. We can do this.

Comment

Working...
                        X