No announcement yet.

Hey you little nuggets!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith it is good to hear from you. As I was going through some old t-shirts the other day I found several from the Maxton era and naturally they . brought back many good memories of our time at Maxton. Good to hear that you are getting back in the game. Good Luck!

Comment

So, Keith - do you ever miss the fake rock business?
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Hey Keith , glad you dropped by. Been watching you and the boy working on the Porsche on the Facebook posts . Cool project .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Turd nuggets?

Love you too, man.

Sheesh....
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
            Turd nuggets?
            I wasn't gonna go there myself, but I'm sure I deserve it. What was that other term he used to use......Pud junkers or something....I can't get to it. It was something demeaning and entertaining at the same time. Can anybody remember that?
            Last edited by pdub; November 14, 2018, 07:44 PM.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I've got it! I've got it! Keith's big thing, a part of the speech used to be "nappy ass." If your nappy asses can't pay attention coming down pit road......yep, that's it. Nappy Ass. Everybody was a Nappy Ass. So now we're Turd Nuggets. I think we've all been promoted.

Comment

There is no end of "Turkisms".

Comment

Any ex-military has a ton of those nicknames at the ready. Glad to see you nosing in and happy to see you behind the wheel again!
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Y'all give me at least a whole nuther day or two to think about this. Right now I'm thinking about taking the "Retirement Racing" letters off of Bubba the Truck's back glass and replacing it with "Turd Nugget." I'm just not sure if that may cause me to get pulled over a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                      Y'all give me at least a whole nuther day or two to think about this. Right now I'm thinking about taking the "Retirement Racing" letters off of Bubba the Truck's back glass and replacing it with "Turd Nugget." I'm just not sure if that may cause me to get pulled over a lot.
                      Might piss off Ted Nugget fans if you do.. Or they might think you love Ted and damage your truck

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

Might piss off Ted Nugget fans if you do.. Or they might think you love Ted and damage your truck
                        HAhaHAhAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying and trying, one time Tonya Turk waved me past the registration trailer. She was saying, "Keep going. You didn't get it that time, try again."

Finally after a run or two I stopped at the trailer to pick up a time slip or two. Keith was standing there. Tonya pointed at me and said, "He's trying to do what I tried to do getting to 200 MPH, but he's trying to get to 150 MPH."

Keith didn't hear it. He was already gazing down the track somewhere. He went stomping off in some direction, like a cat. Just like a cat. A cat has a mind of its own.

Comment

When I was in it was AssBags. I felt like asking the DI to explain what one is and what it is used for but.....
                          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

He probably would have handed yours to you after you gave him 50 pushups.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ever seen those cool horse drawn carriages ? Well in Indy they have to have a bag on the back since you can't potty train them . That would be my guess .
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X