Membership Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Registration

With the delays noticed in the registration process recently, I spent some time looking around the Admin control panel options and have figured out how to manage the procedure. I found 44 requests for membership going back to September and just updated them to the "Waiting on Email Confirmation" status. We've already had about 15 of them return their authorization and have become FNG users.

Only one got banned so far for spam, so hopefully we will get some new faces on the boards. Anyhow, long story short, I should be able to assist anyone with membership issues, so send me a message if you do ... [email protected]

How about login issues? I can still get in, but I have to do a couple dance steps...
    Last edited by studemax; November 16, 2018, 10:08 AM.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
      How about login issues? I can still get in, but I have to do a couple dance steps...
      I just have to keep logging in. If I'm in a thread and log in it'll say I'm logged in. When I go back to the general discussion index it'll say I'm logged out. Touch another thread and it'll say I'm logged in. For a little while, but not very long. I've cleared all the cookies and temp files etc., that's not what it is.

It's still hard to beat the price of admission here, though. I'll take it!

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
        How about login issues?
        Nope ... those are vBulletin platform issues.

Comment

Steve - Thanks for looking into this. I'm thinking that's not in your job description but you did it anyway so KUDOS!

Dan

Comment

Every so often I'll have a boatload of unread threads... Look up and will see I am not logged in.
            I can stay logged in for a long time.
            What I can't see is alot of the pics so if I quote the post or it has multiple pages and go back, then most of the time I get pics

Better than the derby site..DEAD!
            Easiest part about the derby site is info is so much easier to get than facebook.

Comment

I never seem to be able to find something I've previously seen on FB .. it gets buried so deep, you just can't scroll that far down.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                I never seem to be able to find something I've previously seen on FB .. it gets buried so deep, you just can't scroll that far down.

I know the feeling. Sometimes I can pull something up by looking at my listing of stuff I've been mentioned on (can't remember what they call that) but of course if I haven't been mentioned it does no good at all.

Dan

Comment

Before an event, need to confirm times to be there.. Usually deadassed tired, wired on caffeine and cranky...
                  Fb? Good luck!
                  The derby site? Always on the front page.
                  Rules, one show says "Use last year's". FB? good luck!
                  But then the search needs someone ENTERING THE INFO..
                  Pro/cons...

Comment

Working...
                  X