Click image for larger version

Name:	uranus.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	1223747
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

TractorCross!

Comment

Chad Reynolds

9 hrs ·

Boost bitches! Take one @blueprintengines Power Adder 400 small block with 30k miles on it and 100 plus 200 ish horsepower nitrous passes it. Add new Super 23 Heads from Trick Flow Specialties, more COMP Cams cam, and an F1A @procharger_official, all controlled by Holley Performance Products efi and 4 digit horsepower is a real deal on Rocket e85. Gonna be a riot in the car!

No photo description available.
          Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Our local fire department needs your prayers... They responded to ADM Clinton for a germ silo fire...things happened and there is now a fatality and one critically wounded as well... please lift your hearts in prayer for those who run towards danger to save those running from it!

+3
            Amber Metzger
            2 hrs
            Prayer warriors- Clinton Fire Department needs you!

God we ask that you put your hand on these men and women as they face what lies ahead. We pray for comfort, healing, and excellent support from the community. We ask that you use those with the gift of healing and work through their hands and their knowledge to care for those that need it. We thank you for being a rock for all those who look to you. You are so mighty, so powerful, and so comforting at all points in life, high and low.

Amen.
            Last edited by silver_bullet; January 5, 2019, 04:15 PM.
            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

I could swear that he said Barcelona in this video...Not you at a younger age, is it Malc?
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Spotted this in my newsfeed. Interesting in that why include a pic of a new car on the jig with a post about a turbo? Like it or not No Prep Kings seems to be the new unlimited street battleground. I hate the rules AND who gets to make them. Larry said the rules are keeping it from becoming checkbook racing. Kinda strange because Larry has taken down more than a few better funded efforts on Drag Week. One thing IS for sure though. That ain't no pickup truck.

Name:	larson.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	1231746

Name:	larson2.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	253.4 KB
ID:	1231747

Comment

Can't find anything on these mini drag bikes, but they look like a REALLY cool alternative to Junior Dragsters! (click twice then fullscreen)

Last edited by RockJustRock; March 3, 2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Patrick & Tammy

Comment

I'd hope he cut up a 4 door to make that but I fear for the worst.

Comment

Working...
                            X