Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DieselGeek/Scott Clark in the hot seat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DieselGeek/Scott Clark in the hot seat....

Apparently some shit is going down....

The Green Machine.
    http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Facebook is blowing up about it, I here they are ripping Scott up on the Yellow Bullet too....
    The Green Machine.

Comment

Nice to see he really hasn't changed...Click image for larger version

Name:	20728265_10203392309925915_3989569802188641780_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-1.fna&oh=c652fa252932951bc31bb761cbfb9198&oe=5CACDC17.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1222249
      The Green Machine.

Comment

Even though he's no friend of mine, I've checked everywhere, I can't find even one microgiveashit about this. Seriously, this is Orange County drama and simply put - I don't care. Why go here?
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

There was a time when his s-talk on forums I knew of was endless, plus he and Alex did a lot of back-and-forth, so it's kind-of an old thing coming back up. Once it all apparently moved to the YB sewer I don't know what became of it. No big deal in any event.

Comment

All I remember of him was this..,

...and SBG raggin on him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
              All I remember of him was this..,

...and SBG raggin on him about it.
              rightly so - his explanation was BS. And quite frankly his acting as his own attorney is priceless to watch.... and he still doesn't matter to me. And in all of that, he got Scott his job at Blueprint proving even the most trollish have good in them. moving along.
              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; November 25, 2018, 02:46 PM.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

So, let me get this straight. I'm glad I'm not involved, but being mouthy I have to weigh in. Folks on Yellow Book, or whatever you call it, they are not getting along like best friends. Therefore, it must be Sunday. That's what the weather station says but I probably should change the battery by now.

The most fun I've ever had on YB was the one time I radioed it here, told everybody, I'm going over there, watch this. I joined up and asked them how to make a Ford Fusion go faster. Oh my goodness. If I could think of a better prank to pull on them, I'd do it again.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I came across this a few months back if it sheds any light on anything.

Also his name came up surrounding Tina Pierce's RMRW efforts. I just find it interesting how he has become a "Man Of Mystery" surrounding anything EFI.
                  My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                    So, let me get this straight. I'm glad I'm not involved, but being mouthy I have to weigh in. Folks on Yellow Book, or whatever you call it, they are not getting along like best friends. Therefore, it must be Sunday. That's what the weather station says but I probably should change the battery by now.
                    The most fun I've ever had on YB was the one time I radioed it here, told everybody, I'm going over there, watch this. I joined up and asked them how to make a Ford Fusion go faster. Oh my goodness. If I could think of a better prank to pull on them, I'd do it again.
                    So PeeWee, do you want to be in it? Ran across something interesting. People should not put things in print.
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                      So PeeWee, do you want to be in it? Ran across something interesting. People should not put things in print.
                      Perry, what did I DO ?!??!!????

Comment

Perry, what did I DO ?!??!!????
                        Oh you're good, probably should just leave it alone, I'm no good at this stirring stuff anyway. We'll talk soon.
                        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Hmmm, I foresee a thread titled "Peewee/Rusty In The Hot Seat" in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                            Hmmm, I foresee a thread titled "Peewee/Rusty In The Hot Seat" in the near future.
                            The old folks said that if your ears are burning it means that somebody is talking about you. What does it mean when your butt's burning?

Comment

The old folks said that if your ears are burning it means that somebody is talking about you. What does it mean when your butt's burning?
                              You left the Damned seat heater on again!
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                              X