• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	045.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	1222822

Comment

Got this dog from a friend. Yeah non-car project but still a PITA! I haven't had a dog for over 12 years,

Name:	010.jpg
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	1222824

Comment

everyone needs a shop dog. Nice girl.... looks lab/mastiff mix
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I had one that looked like that but smaller that was lab and put bull . It got the size and fur of the pit and the shape of the lab . In a genetic experiment sometimes there are many ways to get the same result .....they just aren't predictable in one offs . Mine was the biggest pain in my but that got to hating some humans and there wasn't a rhyme or desernable reason for it . I kept him alive as long as possible till he had to be put down . He made it nine years . Yours looks more laid back .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Donovan View Post
            my brother called me.. inherited a 2003 subaru with 291k miles.
            I was not exactly happy for him.
            funny enough, he was paid to take it home

he then tells me it never saw winter, has 2 moon roofs, zero rust..power everything,
            and is a weird metallic green like some old rare chrysler.
            been in maine its whole life.
            says it runs good, fails inspection to a 1000 dollar oil leak.

I am waiting for him to blow the intricately effeminate EJ series motor and planning full swap with my old EA.
            keeping the ej injection on top

nice body, and a ten geared engine

..just waiting it out.
            I barely have 1500 miles on the frst year dual port built my way, now 31 years old.
            the 1980s body is a tragedy.

I'll even make a way to mount the EJ series accessories.. a/c, alternator
            4lo, 4hi...
            If you guys want to fix the EJ I have the Nut-Sert kit needed to install serts for the head studs. We did the full set on my Bros and all is well a year later. No leaks anymore.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post

Name:	045.jpg
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	1222822
              Dad had a 326 '63 tempest. It was an automatic which cramped it's style but was still "interesting" - more so than he ever knew. And MUCH faster with the air cleaner lid flipped (or so I thought).

Dan

Comment

Name:	D517BD5F-7344-4E26-B6AA-33067F2070D2.png
Size:	450.0 KB
ID:	1222872Working on the body mounts now. Get the steering done, then off to body shop.

Comment

I'm not tinkering on anything right now...all my time is being consumed by Business Communication and Advanced business Stats homework....
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Been busy. Just tinkering with the Firebird to see how badly the engine may be hurt. Doesn't stop me from driving it around though, just a bit smokey. Though the first dusting of snow was this morning.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                      Been busy. Just tinkering with the Firebird to see how badly the engine may be hurt. Doesn't stop me from driving it around though, just a bit smokey. Though the first dusting of snow was this morning.
                      Says you're still in Ely? Hope all is well.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
                        Oh, good grief. Winter came too early, hopefully won't stay too long like this year, and maybe summer won't directly follow Winter again.
                        That's the truth!
                        Normally we get soaking rains in fall then dries up enough to run chainsaws burn brush.. This year. Hot/dry to soaking wet, too wet to do anything.

Comment

Working...
                        X