VIDEO: Largest Studebaker Graveyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Largest Studebaker Graveyard

Vern Ediger is a Studebaker legend - not just in the US. He's been in the Studebaker Drivers Club since the late 60's, and a founding member of my car club back in 1970. Vern is THE STUFF. Wish I had a nickel for every time I gave out his phone number.

0 views, 276 likes, 33 loves, 40 comments, 185 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Dave Arland: I'm certain that many of us are indebted to Vern Ediger and his ranch of Studebakers in Kansas. When I...

Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

We Studebaker folks love guys like this. It is great to have sources for the parts that are becoming almost nonexistent. I don't know with guy, but would sure like to meet him.

Comment

Even though I don't own a Studebaker currently it's SO COOL to know this man exists. Rock On, Vern!

Dan

Comment

I have walked his yard many times, and marveled at the treasure contained there. Vern is not just a seller of cars and parts, he is also an excellent mechanic, and a storehouse of information. He is pretty much regarded as an expert on Studebaker trucks.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

That is REALLY cool. That guy talks right, too. Neat stuff.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X