All the Stories We Could Tell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Stories We Could Tell

It's amazing, all the stories we all could tell. We are all full of them.

That's why I love meeting people in different settings, folks have a life full of stories.

I was brain-trained at work, traveled all over the US and Canada to preach stuff I didn't really believe. What I actually gathered was, people are all the same. There are folks that you feel very comfortable with, and there are folks you'd rather stay away from. It's the same everywhere you go.

I think there's at least one "book" inside of me, I should write it. But probably not. My story is not at all that interesting, not compared to the folks I have met and talked with in the past 61 years. It pales in comparison.

Cars. Snowmobiles (in Canada). Wives. Jobs. It's mind boggling, what you get to when folks start relaxing and start talking. It's bottomless.
    Last edited by pdub; December 1, 2018, 11:28 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

I tend to be an introvert, in person.
    unless I already know you, then others get pissed and think I'm a snob because I didn't open up to them, and that isn't the case at all.
    I'd never make a public speaker.

Comment

Pdub, there is a book in everyone.... Not everyone's story needs public eyes.
      But yes, I think it will make a hell of a book of the stuff we did..I also kinda think alot of it best not.. Hard to say.. In for an inch, in for a foot...

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
        I think there's at least one "book" inside of me, I should write it. But probably not. My story is not at all that interesting, not compared to the folks I have met and talked with in the past 61 years. It pales in comparison.

Cars. Snowmobiles (in Canada). .
        Pah! Don't need to go to Canada for snowmobiles. This is one of the parking lots at my son's college in northern Michigan.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	20130323_150454.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	273.8 KB
ID:	1223207

Comment

Working...
        X