I posted a thread titled life just a fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted a thread titled life just a fantasy

Did I screw up when posting it, or was it deleted?

The last thread I deleted was; "How can you implement something similar to this" started by now banned spammer 'Mmoak2018' on December 10th.

Comment

I found it pretty quickly, but it's not worth looking at.

Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        The last thread I deleted was; "How can you implement something similar to this" started by now banned spammer 'Mmoak2018' on December 10th.
        ok, just didn't want to repost if it was against the rules that is all. it looks to be showing now. so you can. kill this one if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          I found it pretty quickly, but it's not worth looking at.

you know what they say about opinions.

Comment

you know what they say about opinions.
            Indeed, I do. And since no one has been looking at it, I'd say the BS crowd gave you theirs.

Why in the #### are you posting pix of princesses on a hot rodding forum? WTH is wrong with you? What sick game are you trying to play here? Maybe you're a Russian bot spreading chaos? Or perhaps you have unresolved sexual identity issues? Take it elsewhere....
            Last edited by studemax; December 18, 2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Lol. Cool, you be the one to abuse him this time Stude, instead of me...

Comment

Indeed, I do. And since no one has been looking at it, I'd say the BS crowd gave you theirs.

Why in the #### are you posting pix of princesses on a hot rodding forum? WTH is wrong with you? What sick game are you trying to play here? Maybe you're a Russian bot spreading chaos? Or perhaps you have unresolved sexual identity issues? Take it elsewhere....
                There is a word thread, a Friday night song thread, and a bunch more, did you cry about those also.
                I don't know, at least when I'm at friends homes or in the garage helping them. we talk about more than just cars.
                maybe you're just a mean person. clearly by your post. you have issues.

Comment

it's just another thread to ignore.

I like the HAMB, they don't allow any of this kind of crap.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                    it's just another thread to ignore.

Problem is they don't allow real hot rodding. other than one era. if it doesn't fit that, it is and you are gone.
                    Back then, they roamed junk yards to build their rides.
                    Today if you do that and post it. you'll get the ban hammer. sorry, there isn't any running nail heads/flat heads/etc in yards today.
                    Don't know how they can call huge dollar builds traditional hot rods.
                    Back in the day no one was spending huge money to build their jalopy .
                    It's a great site for info. but it should be titled traditional looking rods.
                    cuz, they aint building rods in the traditional manner of the ole days.
                    Last edited by Eric; December 18, 2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

That is one place that sticks to the issues.... I've had my differences with Ryan, but I do like that there is no funny business over there.

Comment

Eric - you are NOT reading the same HAMB Squirrel and I are talking about.
                        Try posting some of this fantasy princess shit over there. I DARE YA.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          Problem is they don't allow real hot rodding. other than one era. if it doesn't fit that, it is and you are gone.
                          It takes a while to understand what they are about, but once you "get it", it's not a problem. Somehow I managed to get over 40k posts over there, I think I've had a couple deleted.

It's OK if you don't get it, though. Most folks don't.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post

It takes a while to understand what they are about, but once you "get it", it's not a problem. Somehow I managed to get over 40k posts over there, I think I've had a couple deleted.

It's OK if you don't get it, though. Most folks don't.
                            Oh, I get what they are about, it is just they are not about what they claim to be about.
                            Traditional jalopies were built with what was in a junk yard. not a bunch of big dollar parts at a swap meet. tig welds, and perfect fab work.
                            If a guy or gal got a traditional hot rod body, and built it out of junk yard avail. parts. they'll get tossed.
                            Traditional themed in look only, sure. but built, nope.
                            Last edited by Eric; December 18, 2018, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Eric - you are NOT reading the same HAMB Squirrel and I are talking about.
                              Try posting some of this fantasy princess shit over there. I DARE YA.
                              HAMB schamb . . . . I need a bar-b-que sammich . . .

While real girls are better than cartoon ones, how is that "fantasy" thread much different from http://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ban...-get-overboard.

I mean let's face facts . . . most of the BSers are old (READ: ANCIENT) grey beards who have no business ogling scantily-clad, barely legal honeys that are young enough to be their daughters . . . even if there is some sort of a car (Car? What car?) in the background . . . .

At least this isn't a mess like the infamous 'Trash or Be Trashed" . . .

I say give the kid a break. Disagree without being disagreeable.
                              The strip had a nice race/show. Western Fuel Altered's Nitro cars / Alky cars plus a nice sized show. The pics are not great due to the suns position and my

Comment

Working...
                              X