Merry Christmas Guys and Gals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Guys and Gals!

Last edited by silver_bullet; December 22, 2018, 03:50 PM.
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Click image for larger version

Name:	Santa.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	815.5 KB
ID:	1225339

Comment

That's one way to derail a thread .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
        There are more than many ways to derail a thread on BS. Did I ever say I love this place? If I didn't, I meant to.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
          Dan - its just another perspective on Christmas cheer (which I believe was the topic of this thread)

But if it makes you feel better

I sincerely wish everyone the merriest of holidays - however you celebrate them.

Comment

Merry Christmas
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Yep, with Allen's post with Santa's ass I was inspired. I know for sure I have lots more stuff like that on what used to be my website. But instead I came across this. And I stopped searching:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
              He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil - It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego."
              "The other is Good - It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Comment

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                    And all those other greetings!
                    Not a church goer, but grew up with???MERRY CHRISTMAS, and that s the way it shall be till I die!

Seriously..enjoy yourselves, brothers and sisters of Bangshift....
                    Love, peace and all that jazz.

Comment

Merry Christmas. Christmas is a big deal to me and what I believe, thus when I wish you Merry Christmas it is the best wish I can offer.
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                        Merry Christmas. Christmas is a big deal to me and what I believe, thus when I wish you Merry Christmas it is the best wish I can offer.
                        It couldn't be said any better. I've made more real friends in person on this forum than I've ever had before in my life. But it requires some travel, which is more than worth it.
                        Last edited by pdub; December 24, 2018, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Happy Holidays everyone !

Comment

I think the coolest most recent thing, and that's a while ago by now.....we got in the car and went all the way down the Natchez Trace Parkway. That's a cool road. Took two or three days to do it and ended up in Covington, Louisiana. I called Big Dave from the motel. He showed up in the motel parking lot....there he was, but a bit surprised, I think.....I hadn't called ahead.

He said, "What are you doing HERE?" I said, Dave we are here to see YOU. That's how it's done. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
                              X