Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like big trucks........I can not lie .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you like COE?

Comment

I like COE trucks but for what I want to do with a truck , it seems like a really old truck can from the 50s and back are too small inside. I would like room for 3 people .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

and seeing girls on the beach in bikinis in Florida...
        The only thing I remember seeing was the huge warehouse and that doberman I accidentally walked in on at a gas station . Man I thought I was a goner .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

and seeing girls on the beach in bikinis in Florida...
          being a frequent observer down here and changing the word "girl" for "female" as I don't want to be considered a petifile

BE CAREFUL what you wish for as there are some things that you just can't unsee down here!

Comment

I don't mean to harsh out everyone's old car vibe, but if you REALLY need a box truck Isuzu makes one hell of a nice piece. I used to rent them from Budget and they were amazing. Really nice interior, they drove like a car and worked hard.
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

I hope your trying to be funny . There is nothing romantic car vibe wise about an isuzu. It's not like I need a box truck . But it would be cooler than just tearing off the pumper body and putting a flatbed on . Not that that wouldn't be cool , just not as cool . If I were to go flat bed it would be cheaper to buy a gr as in truck with removable sides and a dump lift under it . Which would be a good second choice or maybe even a tie .
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Something on this order . I really need to start Dan's C50 Choice Pic of the week .
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Here's an Idea Duramax swapped: https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...f4&oe=5C93E14F

Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

That's pretty cool . I'd like one running gas . Preferably the one it comes with .
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

478 V6 for that era GMC...427 or 377 gas V* for Chevys...
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Yea I like them too. So much I bought this dude a few years ago. Been a good truck as well...
                        Protected people will never be able to know the intensity life can be lived at. To do that you must completely understand the meaning of the word "DUCK"

Comment

That is great ! What kind of drivetrain did it come with ? 7.3 and a big automatic like a allison ?
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

This is my big truck fixation today . Suburban 5 to 6 inch lift 35or 36 in tall tires .
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Step ladder included? (I couldn't get in the darn thing.....)

Dan

Comment

If you haven't noticed the other thread , I actually bought this one . I have to grab the wheel to pull myself up and then drop out of it . You know how the bones in your feet have pains shooting thru the bone when you land from a little too much altitude ? Yeah , I've gotten that twice . I've only driven it three times . Going to have to work on the landing .
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X