Meeting In the Middle - 1/2 Mile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

VERY cool! Sounds like an excellent start on your quest.

Dan
    He wants me on TV. Good grief.....what have I DONE? I've got a better face for radio........
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post
      I need about a 1000 foot tall ramp set up at the start line sloping steadily downhill to the 1-mile time trap. With gigantic fans on both sides every 50 feet or so blowing air yonder way. Then Red may see 153 MPH. Maybe, or he may blow up, too.

And then I'll get sued for....for trying to cheat. I'll have my lawyers contact all of their lawyers.
      Nah, you just need this fuel molecule polarizer magnet doohickey I saw on eBay. Just wrap it round a fuel line and it increases power by 25%, while reducing fuel consumption at the same time. Then add the air intake vortex generator and you should be all set ......

Oh, and don't forget to spray all exterior body panels with this stuff to reduce drag:

Click image for larger version  Name:	986033.jpg Views:	1 Size:	486.7 KB ID:	1226562
      Last edited by Red_Kitty; January 3, 2019, 02:42 PM.

Comment

He wants me on TV. Good grief.....what have I DONE? I've got a better face for radio........
        WWE Just lost MEAN Gene Okerlund...https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/03/mean-...njuries-death/,,, Probably warming you up to be the next great announcer!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• ATTENTION !!!!! Patrick, please take down your flyer post from FB. It's not official, I went off too soon.
          Last edited by pdub; January 3, 2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

WWE Just lost MEAN Gene Okerlund...https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/03/mean-...njuries-death/,,, Probably warming you up to be the next great announcer!
            I can 'see' it - Pdub dumping us to take a new gig calling WWE. I hope he remembers us little guys when he makes it big.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I can 'see' it - Pdub dumping us to take a new gig calling WWE. I hope he remembers us little guys when he makes it big.
              Let me just say I did too much too soon.

Comment

• Andy, you've made an impression upon the ECTA folks. Part of our conversation this evening was about YOU. And it was all good. You have done well, Grasshopper.

Comment

ATTENTION !!!!! Patrick, please take down your flyer post from FB. It's not official, I went off too soon.
                  It's gonna be difficult but I'll try... lotsa people have seen it and liked it... I was just following your post... and mentioned for more details, see the ECTA page...
                  Last edited by silver_bullet; January 3, 2019, 06:21 PM.
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

It's gpnna be difficult but I'll try... lotsa people have seen it and liked it... I was just following your post... and mentioned for more details, see the ECTA page...
                    The info on my flyer was accurate. I'd rather not elaborate, but I did it too soon. I didn't know what my job is supposed to be. I did it too soon, my bad entirely. I've got more than a lot to learn about how things work. I'd rather leave it at that, and go to bed. This is still a great thing, it was just not my turn to do that. I didn't know, I didn't understand. Well, I MISunderstood.

Thank you as always Patrick. My head is kinda spinning. It's.....

Comment

NOW I can cause trouble big time and nobody can get away with it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010405.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	1226532
                      I did not enable this purchase!
                      Patrick & Tammy

Comment

The info on my flyer was accurate. I'd rather not elaborate, but I did it too soon. I didn't know what my job is supposed to be. I did it too soon, my bad entirely. I've got more than a lot to learn about how things work. I'd rather leave it at that, and go to bed. This is still a great thing, it was just not my turn to do that. I didn't know, I didn't understand. Well, I MISunderstood.

Thank you as always Patrick. My head is kinda spinning. It's.....
                        Do not worry about it... get some rest... I double checked the ECTA page and verified that your information was correct also....
                        Last edited by silver_bullet; January 3, 2019, 06:28 PM.
                        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

I did not enable this purchase!
                          Yep you missed your chance. And Andy has requested that I make a movie about opening the box that the movie camera came in. Bed, definitely. Way too much. I think I'm already too old for all of this stuff.

Comment

• Can't believe I I missed it. I want a copy of the boot leg flyer with Red on it!
                            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell View Post
                              Can't believe I I missed it. I want a copy of the boot leg flyer with Red on it!
                              I can't do it Russell. I apologize, Brother.

Comment

• Patrick, PM sent. thanks Brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X