New Year's Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Resolution

With about one minute left in this year on Eastern Time, I hereby resolve that in 2019 I'll be exactly the same way that I always have. Maybe even worse, but I'll work at it.

EDIT: Look, I even missed that by a minute.
    Last edited by pdub; December 31, 2018, 10:01 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Get all my cars running and get a big truck . Be it a suburban, C30 flatbed or a C50 of some sort .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

My resolution is to not make any New Year's resolutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        My resolution is to not make any New Year's resolutions.
        I’m with you cause most people can’t keep them anyway!!!

Comment

January 2nd is the biggest day of the year for selling gym memberships.

Comment

Although not really a resolution, I will attempt not to be any worse of a cantankerous, ornery, hot-headed, old bastard....
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I resolve to continue being me, enjoying my life (very much including enjoying my wife and family), hopefully running more ECTA meets, and taking life as it comes. Hope to visit more friends and family, too. Oh, and spoil the pups while also remaining the pack leader along with ME.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                I resolve to continue being me, enjoying my life (very much including enjoying my wife and family), hopefully running more ECTA meets, and taking life as it comes. Hope to visit more friends and family, too. Oh, and spoil the pups while also remaining the pack leader along with ME.

Dan
                Dan, meeting you for the first time was inspiration enough. You don't know what a trail you leave behind you in life, or who you actually affect. And that's true for all of us. You and Andy ......oh my......oh my goodness. Is it April yet?
                Last edited by pdub; January 1, 2019, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I don't make resolutions with the coming of a new year, but Dan's is a good one to copy.

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
                    I don't make resolutions with the coming of a new year, but Dan's is a good one to copy.
                    Thanks Joe! What some of you may not know is that Joe is WAY inspiring, having chugged thru all sorts of health challenges and still doing what he likes. And he has nice Studebakers! He's one of my heros.

That reminds me - Joe, if you want to go to Blytheville you can hitch a ride with me anytime!

Dan
                    Last edited by DanStokes; January 1, 2019, 11:29 AM.

Comment

my new years resolution is to date more supermodels...
                      ok, to date even regular models.
                      ok, just to date more women in general.
                      ok, to just get a date. period.
                      alright, ALRIGHT--its to stop crying while
                      m@sturb@ting, ok? sheesh. some people.

Comment

I'd like to make another one . No MORE oil spills in the garage or driveway this year . I changed the oil in the acura today since it was 45 and dry . I kicked over the 5 gallon jug of new Mobil 1 . Lost about 1/2 to 3/4 of a quart on the drive and the side of the house. Then when pouring the old oil into the jug the new oil came in , I thought I was smart and put the jug in a 5 gallon bucket . And when the oil over flowed the jug I thought I was pretty smart . But then the jug has oil down the side and it's sitting in oil . So.......I lift up the jug and put the funnel under it . It's one of those long skinny ones . I figured it would get all but a small part off the oily surface of the inside bottom of the bucket . Then it rolled the jug fell to the bottom of the bucket and oil shot up out of the hole like a fountain. All over the white vettes tail and the garage floor .
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Please provide video next time Dan B. The story is hilarious but a video would be even better. I only say that because some of my escapades in the garage have been even far more entertaining. Not at all for me, but for everyone else.

Comment

Pdub - Remember back to my red vette and the Mobil 1 oil change that all but a quart went on the ground because I got side tracked and didn't put the drain plug back in . Any idiot can pour oil on the ground , it's the really gifted idiot that can keep finding new ways to do it . I just want to be a regular idiot . I definitely could stop myself from pouring it on the ground . We'll see how it goes .
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Put my Vette BACK ON THE ROAD!! Add to my Bangshift road trip friends, plus see the ones I saw last year. Oh and put the 4-speed with Vertical Gate shifter back in the Nova, I feel the need for high rpm's.
                              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                              X