Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vid #7

Vid # 8

Last edited by Tubbed Pacecar; January 9, 2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Vid #9

Last edited by Tubbed Pacecar; January 10, 2019, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I've only seen up to 8 . Here's my question , are they going to take the wings off and truck the plan down where their hanger and all the parts are ?
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
          I've only seen up to 8 . Here's my question , are they going to take the wings off and truck the plan down where their hanger and all the parts are ?
          nope.... taking a truck load of parts to the airplane, fix it there, fly it home..... he said something about the date of first flight being June 6...
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Vid #10

Comment

I sure do hope Mikey doesn't get entirely too famous in all of this and let it go to his head. He's way too cool the way he is. And he's giving me all sorts of ideas of what you can actually do with a video camera, it's all too much fun. I'm loving this series.

At the same time I'm struck with a few thoughts. Damn it's cold up there. And I'm never going back to Montreal again after 7 or 10 times, I'm not going back no matter what. For a box full of reasons. Nope, not me.

SBG, thank you for starting a subculture here on BS. I'm glued to it. $600 on Ebay for Mikey's technical artwork on cardboard. I'm almost tempted to bid on it. But I want to stay married. This is great stuff, the story line. I don't see how he gets the videos edited and put online so quickly. It's all amazing, every bit of it.

And Mister Rod addressed the steaming question I had after watching a few episodes - that plane will never fly again, no way. But Rod said it will, with great confidence.

More, more more!
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Comment

Vid # 12 :4:07

Comment

he keeps talking of the parts plane and conversion... this is the conversion

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                      he keeps talking of the parts plane and conversion... this is the conversion
                      Until all of this came along I wouldn't have known, nor would I have guessed that the 3 has fabric control surfaces. That's.....wow. It's all so cool.
                      Last edited by pdub; January 13, 2019, 04:29 PM.
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Vid # 13:

Comment

Vid # 14: 12:42

Last edited by Tubbed Pacecar; January 15, 2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

thank you for keeping up on this

Comment

Here's the link to Mikey's Youtube channel, one click will get you to all the vids;)

Welcome to my Channel! I make short films that showcase my life in aviation. In every new video, I try to improve my skills as a story teller. I hope you stick around to see what happens next.

Comment

Thanks for recommending this one.
                                Its been awesome to watch all the work that they've been doing. Only two weeks left....
                                I would think that they could almost taxi and get the thing off the ground today.
                                " You can sleep in your car, But you cant drive your house"

Comment

Working...
                                X