Comment

today she got her airworthiness certificate..... huge deal
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

It's ready..... tomorrow is the big day

absolutely amazing

Comment

they did it, they flipping did it.... next up is a starfighter......

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-07-08-20-03-1.png
Views:	31
Size:	312.1 KB
ID:	1245251
            " You can sleep in your car, But you cant drive your house"

Comment

Mikey says the in-cockpit footage to be included on tonight's (last episode) is incredible.

Comment

I love the paint scheme. It has its war colors to identify the reason for its creation, then it's peace colors for when the war fighters came home, then its preservation and salvation color by Buffalo Air. It is an amazing tribute.
                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; June 7, 2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

The final episode.... maybe....

I'm hoping to see them at Reno in early September ..... so until then.... wow, and whoever is cutting onions needs to fricken stop

Comment

Another guy I've been watching.... not terribly 'exciting' but completely amazing at what he's done and doing.

Comment

Plane Savers 2 is out.. They are working on a Fokker Tri Plane ( replica)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoffbug View Post
                        Plane Savers 2 is out.. They are working on a Fokker Tri Plane ( replica)
                        yep, and when there's stuff that doesn't require watching all the first season I'll be posting them. At this moment is recap stuff and what are they doing now.... that said, Benjamin won't start building the wing parts before he gets to Buffalo in September - so outside of seeing the wreck and the wreck in the crate... it's kind of a poor representation of how cool it is to the uninformed.... how is that for "I don't want to bore you all"?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

yep, and when there's stuff that doesn't require watching all the first season I'll be posting them. At this moment is recap stuff and what are they doing now.... that said, Benjamin won't start building the wing parts before he gets to Buffalo in September - so outside of seeing the wreck and the wreck in the crate... it's kind of a poor representation of how cool it is to the uninformed.... how is that for "I don't want to bore you all"?
                          I don't subscribe to many YouTube channels but I've definitely become a Content whore...

Comment

Working...
                          X