X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots vs. Giants

The Patriots will KILL the Giants.

I would like to have seen Green Bay go.

I can't believe what I saw. In the 4th quarter, after a penalty, 3rd and 15, and the Giants ran a screen pass? What?!!!!! You can not get 15 yards out of a screen play any day of the week in the NFL. At least not against the GB defense, and most other defenses most of the time. Very bad offensive play calling there. Green Bay didn't look like idiots only because of their defense.

Re: Patriots vs. Giants

I'm not a huge football fan... but I don't wear soccor shirts either...

Anytime a group of folks get together and do what the Patriots are doing today... well they deserve our attention... it's never happened before... which means that these guys are totally playing thier hearts out... fun stuff to watch... 17 wins and no loses... wow..

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by smallblockjay
      The Patriots will KILL the Giants....
      I think the game will be closer than you think

Comment

It's gonna be a battle...no doubt.

I just can't see the boys falling on their face on the big stage. Hell, Brady had his worst statistical game of the season, and the guys still pulled it out (I was sweating).

I'm a homer (and a spoiled one at that with the Sox WS title, the Celtics kicking ass, and the Bruins startnig to make some noise again)...go Pats!

I'll be in La-La land on Super Bowl Sunday...hopefully there's a cheesy "Boston Bah" I can belly up to!

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by smallblockjay
          The Patriots will KILL the Giants.
          I watched the Giants play the Patriots about 5 weeks ago. The Patriots squeeked out a victory (38-35) against a VERY tough Giants team. The Giants are ready for payback. This should be a slugfest!

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I'm a Colts season ticket holder so I follow the league very closely. True what the Patriots have done is amazing. But on the other hand, I also see how the Patriots bennefit from playing in the weak AFC East. They got to play the Dolphins and Jets twice. But then, thats not their fault.
            Partriots also have a tendency to play a little dirty at times.
            I'm for the Giants.

Comment

i was hoping to see greenbay go to the super bowl but now that it didnt happen i am going to have to pull for the giants. im not a big fan of the patriots.

Comment

Do they Drag Race during half time at this thing? What's it called. The Super something...

No? No engines? No tire smoke? Hmmmm well I guess it does have those cool commercials and you get to hang out and drink beer while they play the game.
                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

it would be bad ass if they had a drag racing half time show.

Comment

Originally posted by shaun callaway
                    you gonna hafta settle for "Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers" this time :

sorry, Jay, I always root for the underdog and love to watch the "Bigdog" go down - -
                    so it's Eli and Co. for me along with a lot of luck :o

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
                      Do they Drag Race during half time at this thing? What's it called. The Super something...

... and you get to hang out and drink beer while they play the game.
                      and before the game.... and after the game... :D
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Patriots vs. Giants ???

I know some GEM-T missiles but don't know the Giants

www.lowlandsXtreme.com --- Facebook: lowlandsXtreme

Comment

400 to 3 patriots win. Sorry, the giants aren't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by OldUsedParts
                            Originally posted by shaun callaway
                            you gonna hafta settle for "Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers" this time :

sorry, Jay, I always root for the underdog and love to watch the "Bigdog" go down - -
                            so it's Eli and Co. for me along with a lot of luck :o
                            I really would like to see NE taken down, although undefeated all season is pretty impressive. But the Giants don't have what it takes to play with the Patriots. It will me at least a 20 point win over the Giants. Their defense is decent, which is why the kept up during the season. Their offense is also good, but the Patriots can make it happen when it counts. I may be wrong, which is very rare, ;D but I predict a shutout game. Giants will be over-run by half time.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyShiftman
                              I'm a Colts season ticket holder so I follow the league very closely. True what the Patriots have done is amazing. But on the other hand, I also see how the Patriots bennefit from playing in the weak AFC East. They got to play the Dolphins and Jets twice. But then, thats not their fault.
                              Partriots also have a tendency to play a little dirty at times.
                              I'm for the Giants.
                              True, the rest of the division is weak, but they also played Indy (undefeated until then), the Cowboys (ditto), the Chargers (even when they were healthy) and the Giants (that was a close one).
                              The only playoff teams that Indy played were the Chargers (who beat them twice) and the Jaguars (who they beat twice). No matter how you slice it, they had an amazing season.
                              As far as the big game goes, the week 17 game was one of the worst that the Patriots played and it was one of the best that the Giants played. The Giants are going to have to get lucky or work really hard. I think it'll be a better game than some people expect. But I'd like to see the Pats win it. They've come too close to perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X