No announcement yet.

Uncle Rob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've also done the gas-trail deal.... it goes *woof* it does not meander across the ground. And that was with varnish-smelling gas.

HOWEVER, it's still really cool
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 16, 2019, 09:18 PM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

My guess is acetylene balloons. As soon as any heat comes up accompanied with spark, bang.

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
        My guess is acetylene balloons. As soon as any heat comes up accompanied with spark, bang.

Yeah, but here's not that perfect amazing mushroom cloud of fire and smoke.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Yeah, but here's not that perfect amazing mushroom cloud of fire and smoke.
          that's more a camera issue then an explosive issue. That said, maybe he's using nitrogen fertilizer and diesel?

because he still has his fingers and hair - I think all of those explosions are remotely triggered and in no way are triggered by the alleged trigger. The piano explosion is probably the best example of why I think that - the flame runs up to the piano which then immediately explodes - it takes a bit of time to get the heat inside the piano cavity and in no way was there enough time for it to happen like it was filmed.
          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 17, 2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

The black smoke is because gasoline IS involved, it's just getting a LOT of help. The car nuking guys had no reason to bother with petrol. I think one may have preceeded the other because the fire extinguisher made flame thrower is in both.
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

I only know the basics, you know, gunpowder, gas, oil, diesel, kerosine, tannerite, fertilizer/diesel...none of the 'real' explosives like C4 or such. I also know I barely know anything about explosives, so this fascinates me, because, well... things going boom.

Comment

Working...
              X