Zip Tie Drags in Tucson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zip Tie Drags in Tucson

did anyone else go? it was fun, the weather wasn't too bad....and I got a new FiTech unit

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Nope, didn't go - though it sounds like fun. Which car did you take? Got any pics? There are times that I wish I lived out your way though we DO love the ocean.

Dan

Comment

I have a bunch of pictures, but it's kind of a pain to put them on here.

I'll see what I can do.
      My fabulous web page

Comment

Some of Jacob's pics from Friday....

honda-engines,headlight,engine-idle,paint,exterior,bmw,chevy-trucks,ford-engines,coupes,ram,luxury-cars,53-ls-engine,auctions,gear-guide,jeep-jl,camber,street-rodder,boss-429,4x4-truck,placeholder,plymouth,custom-trucks,vq35de,air-filter-and-intake,custom-cars,taillight,vans,hyundai,bentley,mustang-svo,instrument-panel,rear-seat,all-stars,audi,supercharger,batteries,insurance,shelby-gt,archive,rat-rod,cylinder-head,aston-martin,evtlc,car-battery,crankcase,isuzu,overland-vehicles,restomod,trunk,mustang-50,engine-drivetrain,motorcycles,mopar,vinfast,srt,chevy-43-v6,gmc,coilovers,mopar-crate-engines,off-road-truck,svod,compression-ratio,technology,muffler,supercars,pickup-truck,interviews,jdm,4l80e-transmission,jeep-yj,rear-view,refurb,jeep,4-wheel-drive,sdv,square-body-chevy,best-drivers-car,car-profiles,interior,wiring-harness,crate-engines,fisker,shelby-gt500,muscle-cars,transfer-case,body-kit,fuel-injector,bold-predictions,bollinger,efi,powerstroke,quadrajet-carburetor,chevy-nova,off-road-vehicles,products-services,alfa-romeo,turbo,43-vortec,air-compressor,polestar,cobra-jet,autonomouss-vehicles,k24-engine,vortec-heads,affiliate,side-view,winch,izmo,convertibles,wire-wheels,sedans,engine,jeep-40-engine,readers-rides,inevitable,jeep-cj,doors,hot-rod-podcast,borla-exhaust,wheel-fitment,front,small-block-chevy,comp-cams,roadkill,emissions-test,scion,road-trips,hatchbacks,beadlock-wheels,door-handle,super-chevy,lexus,4th-gen-camaro,chevy-350,motorhome,karma,military-vehicles,body-filler,paint-body,53-engine,mazda,ford-f100,atv,jeep-tj,grille,chemicals,transmission,barn-finds,museums,32-ford,custom-paint,lincoln,jeep-xj,roadster,3rd-gen-cummins,gas-engine,1st-gen-camaro,used-cars,rolls-royce,4-wheel-and-off-road,death-wobble,buyers-guide,first-test,454-engine,duramax,daewoo,design,honda,lq4-engine,327-engine,transmission-fluid,diesel-trucks,suspension,dodge-daytona,3rd-gen-camaro,mustang-2,parts,fiat,lq9-engine,tire-ratings,chevrolet,testdata,atvs-utvs,eagle,street-outlaws,diesel,restoration,shortbed,1st-gen-cummins,volvo,jdm-engines,street-freaks,oldsmobile,bumper,holley-efi,302-engine,electric-truck,infiniti,mt75,lowrider-art,camshaft,mercury,kia,maybach,fox-body-mustang,dodge,saturn,marketing,air-vents,canoo,week-to-wicked,automatic-transmission,temp-control,muncie-4-speed,wheels-tires,v8-engine,vtec,distributor-cap,classic-trucks,inevitable-landing,angular-front,motorsports,utility-trailers,steering-column,ls-engine,trucks,cummins-diesel,cadillac,55-chevy,subaru,drift-trike,jeep-jk,front-seat,disc-brake,dodge-scat-pack,general-motors,engine-build,obs-ford,t56-transmission,motortrend75,motor-oil,building-engines,horsepower-vs-torque,wheel-spacers,ford-9-inch-rear-end,chrysler,4l60e-transmission,parts-accessories,big-block-chevy,chassis,nascar,lifted-trucks,tire-reviews,sports-cars,acura,intake-manifold,bicycles,s197-mustang,maserati,2jzgte,bugatti,ls1-engine,classic-performance-products,ford-crate-engines,wheel-alignment,interior-electrical,flathead-engine,accessories,lsa-engine,60s-cars,90s-cars,buick,automotive-paint,off-roading,engine-swap,spark-plug,mini,lotus,nissan,mitsubishi,lamborghini,utv,porsche,rivian,audio-system,57-hemi,suzuki,lead,s550-mustang,289-engine,diesel-exhaust-fluid,land-rover,mclaren,car-headers,lifestyle,am-general,g-body,lucid,buying-advice,mecum,700r4-transmission,70s-cars,tri-five-chevy,80s-cars,dually,drag-racing,gasser,exhaust-manifold,351-cleveland,t5-transmission,351-windsor,products,pontiac,coda,protectants-and-wipes,angular-rear,ls3-engine,car-design,tesla,hemi-engine,door-controls,front-three-quarter,thumbnail,prerunner,awards,ford,wheel-offset,services,side-x-side,camaro-v6,sr20det,vortec-8100,front-view,hummer,smart,air-ride-suspension,56-chevy,chassis-suspension,diesel-engine,hybrids,impala-lowrider,volkswagen,history,jaguar,mercedes-benz,longbed,2nd-gen-cummins,hot-rod,chevy-chevelle,wheel-cap,international-trucks,mirror,lowrider-truck,alternator-repair,sn95-mustang,tuner-cars,gear-shift,53-vortec,classic-mustangs,car-title,dashboard,gearing-ratio,chevy-pickup,camper-van,engine-oil,chevy-305,saab,instrument-cluster,hydraulic,recreational-vehicles,ferrari,2nd-gen-camaro,engine-block,carburetor,drive-axle,4-wheel-drive-and-sport-utility,57-chevy,c4-transmission,maintenance,luxury-suv,genesis,diesel-vs-gas,coyote-engine,project-cars,electrics,lights,steering-wheel,drag-car,toyota,lowrider-bike,lowriders,suv,intellichoice,top-chop,castrol

My fabulous web page

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
          Some of Jacob's pics from Friday....

honda-engines,headlight,engine-idle,paint,exterior,bmw,chevy-trucks,ford-engines,coupes,ram,luxury-cars,53-ls-engine,auctions,gear-guide,jeep-jl,camber,street-rodder,boss-429,4x4-truck,placeholder,plymouth,custom-trucks,vq35de,air-filter-and-intake,custom-cars,taillight,vans,hyundai,bentley,mustang-svo,instrument-panel,rear-seat,all-stars,audi,supercharger,batteries,insurance,shelby-gt,archive,rat-rod,cylinder-head,aston-martin,evtlc,car-battery,crankcase,isuzu,overland-vehicles,restomod,trunk,mustang-50,engine-drivetrain,motorcycles,mopar,vinfast,srt,chevy-43-v6,gmc,coilovers,mopar-crate-engines,off-road-truck,svod,compression-ratio,technology,muffler,supercars,pickup-truck,interviews,jdm,4l80e-transmission,jeep-yj,rear-view,refurb,jeep,4-wheel-drive,sdv,square-body-chevy,best-drivers-car,car-profiles,interior,wiring-harness,crate-engines,fisker,shelby-gt500,muscle-cars,transfer-case,body-kit,fuel-injector,bold-predictions,bollinger,efi,powerstroke,quadrajet-carburetor,chevy-nova,off-road-vehicles,products-services,alfa-romeo,turbo,43-vortec,air-compressor,polestar,cobra-jet,autonomouss-vehicles,k24-engine,vortec-heads,affiliate,side-view,winch,izmo,convertibles,wire-wheels,sedans,engine,jeep-40-engine,readers-rides,inevitable,jeep-cj,doors,hot-rod-podcast,borla-exhaust,wheel-fitment,front,small-block-chevy,comp-cams,roadkill,emissions-test,scion,road-trips,hatchbacks,beadlock-wheels,door-handle,super-chevy,lexus,4th-gen-camaro,chevy-350,motorhome,karma,military-vehicles,body-filler,paint-body,53-engine,mazda,ford-f100,atv,jeep-tj,grille,chemicals,transmission,barn-finds,museums,32-ford,custom-paint,lincoln,jeep-xj,roadster,3rd-gen-cummins,gas-engine,1st-gen-camaro,used-cars,rolls-royce,4-wheel-and-off-road,death-wobble,buyers-guide,first-test,454-engine,duramax,daewoo,design,honda,lq4-engine,327-engine,transmission-fluid,diesel-trucks,suspension,dodge-daytona,3rd-gen-camaro,mustang-2,parts,fiat,lq9-engine,tire-ratings,chevrolet,testdata,atvs-utvs,eagle,street-outlaws,diesel,restoration,shortbed,1st-gen-cummins,volvo,jdm-engines,street-freaks,oldsmobile,bumper,holley-efi,302-engine,electric-truck,infiniti,mt75,lowrider-art,camshaft,mercury,kia,maybach,fox-body-mustang,dodge,saturn,marketing,air-vents,canoo,week-to-wicked,automatic-transmission,temp-control,muncie-4-speed,wheels-tires,v8-engine,vtec,distributor-cap,classic-trucks,inevitable-landing,angular-front,motorsports,utility-trailers,steering-column,ls-engine,trucks,cummins-diesel,cadillac,55-chevy,subaru,drift-trike,jeep-jk,front-seat,disc-brake,dodge-scat-pack,general-motors,engine-build,obs-ford,t56-transmission,motortrend75,motor-oil,building-engines,horsepower-vs-torque,wheel-spacers,ford-9-inch-rear-end,chrysler,4l60e-transmission,parts-accessories,big-block-chevy,chassis,nascar,lifted-trucks,tire-reviews,sports-cars,acura,intake-manifold,bicycles,s197-mustang,maserati,2jzgte,bugatti,ls1-engine,classic-performance-products,ford-crate-engines,wheel-alignment,interior-electrical,flathead-engine,accessories,lsa-engine,60s-cars,90s-cars,buick,automotive-paint,off-roading,engine-swap,spark-plug,mini,lotus,nissan,mitsubishi,lamborghini,utv,porsche,rivian,audio-system,57-hemi,suzuki,lead,s550-mustang,289-engine,diesel-exhaust-fluid,land-rover,mclaren,car-headers,lifestyle,am-general,g-body,lucid,buying-advice,mecum,700r4-transmission,70s-cars,tri-five-chevy,80s-cars,dually,drag-racing,gasser,exhaust-manifold,351-cleveland,t5-transmission,351-windsor,products,pontiac,coda,protectants-and-wipes,angular-rear,ls3-engine,car-design,tesla,hemi-engine,door-controls,front-three-quarter,thumbnail,prerunner,awards,ford,wheel-offset,services,side-x-side,camaro-v6,sr20det,vortec-8100,front-view,hummer,smart,air-ride-suspension,56-chevy,chassis-suspension,diesel-engine,hybrids,impala-lowrider,volkswagen,history,jaguar,mercedes-benz,longbed,2nd-gen-cummins,hot-rod,chevy-chevelle,wheel-cap,international-trucks,mirror,lowrider-truck,alternator-repair,sn95-mustang,tuner-cars,gear-shift,53-vortec,classic-mustangs,car-title,dashboard,gearing-ratio,chevy-pickup,camper-van,engine-oil,chevy-305,saab,instrument-cluster,hydraulic,recreational-vehicles,ferrari,2nd-gen-camaro,engine-block,carburetor,drive-axle,4-wheel-drive-and-sport-utility,57-chevy,c4-transmission,maintenance,luxury-suv,genesis,diesel-vs-gas,coyote-engine,project-cars,electrics,lights,steering-wheel,drag-car,toyota,lowrider-bike,lowriders,suv,intellichoice,top-chop,castrol

Thanks for the link . So , did you run the barracuda or the t bird . Seems you mentioned selling the bird .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I took apart the TurdBird right after the March hooptie challenge. and sold the body cheap a couple months later.

I took the Chevy, and won the Fans vs F&F race, and FiTech gave me a new EFI unit.

My fabulous web page

Comment

F&F?
              Pardon my ignorance,
              Likely something simple like R/T...

Comment

Shocking. out of all those that go,
                how many they give away.

Comment

Roadkill...Freiburger and Finnegan
                  My fabulous web page

Comment

Roadkill...Freiburger and Finnegan
                    Thanks..

Comment

I took apart the TurdBird right after the March hooptie challenge. and sold the body cheap a couple months later.

I took the Chevy, and won the Fans vs F&F race, and FiTech gave me a new EFI unit.
                      Which one or ones did you beat? The article only showed Vanishing Paint.
                      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

The man who loves to do it they way it was done in the day wins the FI, do you think they are
                        Tim
                        Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                          The man who loves to do it they way it was done in the day wins the FI, do you think they are
                          It'll go one something, then be front page. free marketing that looks like a give away.
                          Last edited by Eric; January 21, 2019, 02:52 AM.

Comment

The race works in strange and mysterious ways...the general idea being that the Roadkill guys end up losing in the first few rounds, so the Fans end up racing each other for the "win". I raced ....I forget! a 65 Tempest with a turbo LS, (or was it that 80s G body?) then a 69 Caprice with a nitrous big block. No one wanted to race me, of course, because I made a couple ten second passes earlier in the event.

Last edited by squirrel; January 21, 2019, 08:49 AM.
                            My fabulous web page

Comment

Jim, you're livin' the life! It'll be fun to see what the Fitech ends up doing for a living - Janet's Dart?

Dan
                              Last edited by DanStokes; January 21, 2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X