This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
    At least most of the people who spend too much time here had better things to do when they were younger than harass old men.
    Born in 1942 so, Thanks for taking my side.

Comment

Do honestly expect people to say James Mayberry is a great guy and PeeWee isn't?
      Nope. Why would you even think that have crossed my mind.

Comment

An old man who has nothing better to do than pick fights with other old men isn't any more flattering.
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

An old man who has nothing better to do than pick fights with other old men isn't any more flattering.
          Rock, if he doesn't know what his name is or what country he lives in, how could we believe how old he is?
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Oh, look you made it back from the packie run.
            get some help.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMayberryIII View Post
              Oh, look you made it back from the packie run.
              get some help.
              Who are you this time Eric?

Comment

Funny, you had zero to say when ,
                um,
                someone else has done, and still is doing what you "claim" I am doing.
                Hint,
                I didn't post in almost a year, and lurked until your buddy started crap, again.
                Funny how that works.

Comment

This bullshit has got to stop. This is not doing the forum any good at all. Eric Mayberry I know you don't care and have no vested interest in it but I for sure do.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                    This bullshit has got to stop. This is not doing the forum any good at all. Eric Mayberry I know you don't care and have no vested interest in it but I for sure do.
                    I THINK YOU'RE PROVING MY POINT.
                    You are going to crap on anyone that is here, that cause you to feel like it isn't your personal playground.
                    My name Is James. put down the beer and maybe you'd not confuse me with someone else.
                    Get help . dude. wasn't getting shown the door at your job a big enough wake up call.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMayberryIII View Post

I THINK YOU'RE PROVING MY POINT.
                      You are going to crap on anyone that is here, that cause you to feel like it isn't your personal playground.
                      My name Is James. put down the beer and maybe you'd not confuse me with someone else.
                      Get help . dude. wasn't getting shown the door at your job a big enough wake up call.
                      I have no idea why I'm arguing with you. They all say, and it's true, don't feed the trolls.

Being "shown the door" after 41 years on the job was the greatest thing that ever happened to me, if you think that was a tragedy. Shove that up your ass and see if it comes back out of your mouth. And change your screen name a few more times if you think that fools any of us.
                      Last edited by pdub; January 27, 2019, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Okay, that's enough of this bickering. Everyone play nice or there may be some time-outs awarded ...

Comment

Working...
                        X