WTH.... or Hi honey I'm Home!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH.... or Hi honey I'm Home!!!

Hey ladies and gents... ( checking is optional and often messy )...

What is going on? We've been busy doing nothing. Seems like life is starting to turn my way. The ECTA is sold... the Helicopter gig is about over... and I'm genuinely looking forward to what's next. Working with my Grandson on his semi not so "hot Rod" Porsche 914..hanging out in the new shop... loving life.

Been a while since I've spent much time here... how are you jackwagons doing?

K

Can't speak for the rest of BS, but I am hanging just fine. Life is good. Whatever happened to the fake rock business?
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

WOW. First we were turd nuggets and now we're jackwagons. HEY Keith!
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Been putting a 350 5 speed S10 together with parts in the garage . No intent on keeping it just trying to get rid of all the stuff in the garage that I'm not using without giving it away. Engine trans and clutch stuff . Put that on hold as the weather was starting to get frigid to put a engine in Austin's 85 vette . ( to help your memory, the boy that had the bad skateboard wreak . ) Bought a cheap lifted suburban for hauling the four grand kids as well as the one on the way . Thing has a 6 in lift and 36 in tires . It reminds me of driving a school / church bus . I've been watching your posts on Facebook about the grand son and his porsche 914 . Very cool .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

My future is a blank canvas and I don't know what I'm going to paint yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
            My future is a blank canvas and I don't know what I'm going to paint yet.
            I didn't know I needed a canvas....
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Steve's Special... he needs canvas... ( the rock business is fine.. my oldest is running it since Chris was hurt )

Comment

Rock On! (Sorry - had to say it......). Anyhow, you and Tonya and I are a bit up to date on FB but it's cool to see you on here, too. Hope you get to Arkansas this year - always fun to race with you.

Hope Chris is doing as well as possible. That was a nasty turn of events.

Dan

Comment

Moved to Montana .Skiing more than working on my junk. That will change when the snow melts.....say June.

Steve
                  Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                    I didn't know I needed a canvas....
                    You don't, because you're a graffitist .. I'm an artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post

You don't, because you're a graffitist .. I'm an artist.
                      how is a blank canvas art?
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Keith! Welcome home! Glad all is well in your world, I've been wondering what you're up to these days.

Lets see, TBird is still in storage after the house nightmare awhile ago. Been slowly picking up the pieces and putting them back together. Met an amazing woman and we're now engaged. Live out in the middle of nowhere on a gorgeous property, but nowhere to work on toys during winter.

A few weeks ago I slipped on ice on our driveway and managed to do this:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0946.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	1229008

That's the radius and ulna snapped clean off, only thing holding my hand on was skin, tendons, and ligaments. So now I have this contraption on my arm:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0955.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	209.0 KB
ID:	1229009

I'm not doing much of anything until my hand re-attaches itself, which the docs say is 8-10 weeks minimum. So if you're looking for someone to stir up trouble with, I'm down. As long as I don't have to move much.
                        I'm probably wrong

Comment

I've done something stupid. Again. At least this one should (theoretically) be cheaper than some clapped 1980's Mopar.
                          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Wow Steve... Montana... thought you were smarter then that... Nice Leg Tedly

Comment

I support Tedly's right to arm bears (did I get that right?).

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X