No announcement yet.

The Thing About "Focus"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you get the games on Steam they load easier. Defense Grid is $2.49 until the 11th. Otherwise it will probably be in a Humble Bundle again soon.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
      Well, Civilization V, to finish the story, we're Weeville techno victims again. It won't load. I tried it to frustration and I finally got Sue Unit to try it, too. There's no way past the security requirements, no matter what you put in a hundred times over and over. My email junk box is full of authorization codes.

That's for sure a good thing, if it's all that addictive. A cheap thrill. A hopeless challenge. Dang, I really wanted to play that game. We're just stupid, I guess.
      Contact the customer service. They should walk you through and straighten things out.
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

I’ve always have kept gaming systems around. The only thing I’m really missing is an Atari. My son got me on fortnite on the Xbox. It’s very addicting and loss track of time playing some days

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
          If you get the games on Steam they load easier. Defense Grid is $2.49 until the 11th. Otherwise it will probably be in a Humble Bundle again soon.
          Steam IS the problem. Can't get in. I don't understand it, but I don't understand much anyhow. Yeah, and to tedly's point I'll call somebody tomorrow. That's exactly what Sue Unit said, "This &%$# won't work, call them." By then it was too late in the business day to suit me, that'll be tomorrow. I'll be sending tedly a bill for about twenty bucks....
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

This is as far as it gets, and that's it. I'm sure I'm just stupid or this computer is messed up. 50-50, either way. I've loaded tons of software in my life. Gosh I hate to call IT. I hate it. Rock, tedly. somebody..... EDIT: I manned up and called them - instant busy signal, like line had been disconnected.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Steam Screen.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.2 KB ID:	1230752
            Last edited by pdub; February 7, 2019, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Steam REALLY likes to E-Mail out security codes. Make sure they aren't going into your spam folder.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                Steam REALLY likes to E-Mail out security codes. Make sure they aren't going into your spam folder.
                They do go there and I've retrieved every one of them from there. About a dozen of them. No, this game won't work on this computer. And their phone number doesn't work either. By now they probably don't support V since they've already come out with VI. I'm not very upset about it, it only reminds me of a day at work. Which I had nearly forgotten about until now.

It's amazing how far you can throw a computer disc across the room, like a Frisbee. It flies good.

Comment

I have an extra download key for Civilization 3. Check your PMs.
                  Last edited by RockJustRock; February 7, 2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Thank you Rock! PM sent back, please call me.

Comment

Working...
                    X