Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, look the councilor having an issue with a parts vendor. Again.
    didn't see this coming from the thread title.
    nope not at all.
    I've bought from there and a lot, as the local parts stores don't stock much for older vehicles.
    I've had 2 issues.
    a Monroe shock didn't have hardware and I called, and they has the replacement hardware here in a day.
    other was a starter. again called they sent the correct one, and an rma to return the wrong one. easy peasy.
    never an issue and fast or faster than the local parts store that barks if you need to have an "ordered" part replaced.

Confucius say
    When one always have problems with many,
    problem is not with many.
    Last edited by JamesMayberryIII; February 9, 2019, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Comment

Actually I've done OK with Rock Auto. However, it IS a pain that there's no way to talk with an actual human if there's a SNAFU. There used to be a phone number buried in the small text but that's gone now. And yeah, the commercials are WEIRD but we all noticed them which IS, after all, the goal.

Dan
        Last edited by DanStokes; February 9, 2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          Actually I've done OK with Rock Auto. However, it IS a pain that there's no way to talk with an actual human if there's a SNAFU. There used to be a phone number buried in the small text but that's gone now. And yeah, the commercials are WEIRD but we all noticed them which IS, after all, the goal.

Dan
          it is on their page. today 2-9-2019

RockAuto, LLC Corporate Headquarters
          6418 Normandy Lane
          Suite 100
          Madison, WI 53719
          1-608-661-1376

Comment

but the o/p. most likely, told another vendor in his legalize what he do and who he is. and they well. click.
            funny how that seems to be a "trend"
            having problems with vendors.
            Confucius say
            problem is not with many

Comment

Thanks for the phone number!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                Thanks for the phone number!

Dan
                no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMayberryIII View Post

it is on their page. today 2-9-2019

RockAuto, LLC Corporate Headquarters
                  6418 Normandy Lane
                  Suite 100
                  Madison, WI 53719
                  1-608-661-1376
                  did you call that phone number? oh wait, I know you didn't because in the message it says when it answers -"we do not do customer service by phone."

nice troll, though, too bad you're not a thorough troll.

simply a troll.

what's funny is you read about as well as you dial a phone. I wasn't complaining about RockAuto, simply relaying information that isn't readily apparent. My mistake was allowing them to use FedEx - I was hoping I could save them some money of it going back (which assuredly it will) then having to be repackaged and sent. They don't want a phone call, it saves me $40 for them not to have someone answering a phone - but just as there have been changes at Summit which reduce their service, this one reduces Rock Auto and increases their response time by 2 weeks.... - which is awesome if you know before... but if not, well, you just sit here on the internet and complain about people who actually do things.

bye troll III

It always amazes me that people who want attention troll - because eventually people get tired of them and they have to go somewhere else, where they'll again be ignored for trolling. Try being nice, you might find that people will actually treat you like a human rather then as the troll you are.
                  Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; February 9, 2019, 02:50 PM.
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

did you call that phone number? oh wait, I know you didn't because in the message it says when it answers -"we do not do customer service by phone."

nice troll, though, too bad you're not a thorough troll.

simply a troll.

what's funny is you read about as well as you dial a phone. I wasn't complaining about RockAuto, simply relaying information that isn't readily apparent. My mistake was allowing them to use FedEx - I was hoping I could save them some money of it going back (which assuredly it will) then having to be repackaged and sent. They don't want a phone call, it saves me $40 for them not to have someone answering a phone - but just as there have been changes at Summit which reduce their service, this one reduces Rock Auto and increases their response time by 2 weeks.... - which is awesome if you know before... but if not, well, you just sit here on the internet and complain about people who actually do things.

bye troll III

It always amazes me that people who want attention troll - because eventually people get tired of them and they have to go somewhere else, where they'll again be ignored for trolling. Try being nice, you might find that people will actually treat you like a human rather then as the troll you are.
                    read my post. both times I've had an issue. I've called and it was handled over the phone.
                    But whatever you say.
                    you have thread after thread of having issues with vendors.
                    you seem to have real real bad luck with vendors. hum..
                    and when called on it. go to the standard "troll" b/s.
                    good day.

Confucius say
                    problem is not with many

YMMV

p.s.
                    telling them you'll trash them inline if you don't get what you want. doesn't work. , nor does addressing your self as a lawyer.
                    Last edited by JamesMayberryIII; February 10, 2019, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Okay, looks like Rock Auto has been reviewed enough for now .. topic closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X