This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

Like a guy that rolls out of bed on a Saturday morning and puts up ELEVEN posts in an hour or so.
    Sorry, had to catch up. some of us have a live, and don't post all week.
    Sorry, I couldn't sleep. hacking up a lung.
    Do you need a safe space?

Comment

18? Try bringing something interesting to the table.
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
        18? Try bringing something interesting to the table.
        well you replied. so.
        traffic is up.
        BOOM, MIC DROOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comment

the truth is not an insult, and reality is not an attack
          True statement. I can't deny it.

BUT, you're still an asshole - and that don't wash off.
          Last edited by studemax; February 9, 2019, 01:17 PM.
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Who's version of truth and reality are we talking about? I know Mark under his various screen names has had some unusual ones. For example, that his junk "traffic" is meaningful and would be of interest to anybody. Or that someone with intelligence and lots going on would scare off people, but his whiney crap and never anything to show, doesn't. I know I get sick of it and leave the place alone for awhile when I've had enough. Just like 95% of people who were once on that other website did.

"James", since your opinions and rants have been so alike, I don't understand why you and the last couple of "Erics" and the presumably actual "Mark" don't have some really long conversations between yourselves here. It seems like it would go pages and pages, but it never quite happens. Gawd that would be hilarious.

Comment

Who's version of truth and reality are we talking about?
              There is only one version each of truth and reality.
              Truth can only BE TRUTH if there is one version - same with reality.
              Anyone who insists on multiples is INSANE.

Last edited by studemax; February 9, 2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

That there is only one version of truth and reality that can occur on a human level is ironically only a belief, neither truth nor reality. So check me off as insane, but it's helped explain a lot. anyhow...

edit: Written before your edit.

----------------------

A the ultimate level where the creator stands, yes there should be only one reality. But there's a lot of space between us and there, it seems to me.

(Philosophy, not religion)

Last edited by Loren; February 9, 2019, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post

True statement. I can't deny it.

BUT, you're still an asshole - and that don't wash off.
                  YOU DON'T KNOW ME. BUT. It's ok.
                  You have double standards.
                  your boy post tons of non automotive threads you don't say boo. but when anyone he isn't playing nice with does. you attack.
                  hint it is not lost on anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                    Who's version of truth and reality are we talking about? I know Mark under his various screen names has had some unusual ones. For example, that his junk "traffic" is meaningful and would be of interest to anybody. Or that someone with intelligence and lots going on would scare off people, but his whiney crap and never anything to show, doesn't. I know I get sick of it and leave the place alone for awhile when I've had enough. Just like 95% of people who were once on that other website did.

"James", since your opinions and rants have been so alike, I don't understand why you and the last couple of "Erics" and the presumably actual "Mark" don't have some really long conversations between yourselves here. It seems like it would go pages and pages, but it never quite happens. Gawd that would be hilarious.
                    This seems to be the norm here. claim someone is someone else.
                    I have no idea who you are, and clearly you automaticly jump to conclusions, but it's your story, go with it.
                    You've allowed a vulgar person d/g push many away and if the p.m.'s are to be believed. many banned.
                    you also are allowing a paid poster kill traffic and people leave.
                    oops. secrets out.

Comment

Dude, you are addicted to drama and have one hell of a persecution complex. Neither of which is an endearing trait. What are you getting from this? Whatever it is it's lost on me.
                      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMayberryIII View Post
                        This seems to be the norm here. claim someone is someone else.
                        No, I'm observing that you are you. Old news.

I have no idea who you are, and clearly you automaticly jump to conclusions, but it's your story, go with it.
                        I'm Loren. Real name. From San Diego. There are a lot of us here who are real and easy to find. You are one of the few that hide, and you might as well.

You've allowed a vulgar person d/g push many away and if the p.m.'s are to be believed. many banned.
                        Huh? I've allowed a vulgar person what? PM's? I've never pushed for anybody to be banned, including you believe-it-or-not, only to be dealt with for how they act. But Gawd your whiney sh*t at people gets old.

you also are allowing a paid poster kill traffic and people leave.
                        Try again in English?

oops. secrets out.
                        F-off.

Comment

your boy post tons of non automotive threads you don't say boo.
                          Now you're talking out your ass.... You know why? Because you have no history here. If you'd been here, you'd know I tried REALLY HARD to run Peewee off when he first began posting here - because none of it was automotive. NONE OF IT. My God, he pissed me off.

And I badgered him relentlessly on the forum, and via personal messages. Ask around. I was MEAN AS HELL, we fought like cats and dogs. Gave him an ulcer. But he hung in there, and became a car guy. Went out and raced SCCA, did multiple road courses, modded his Mustang, his truck, AND his wife's car - and posted about it here like a good car guy. Even set an honest to god land speed record. He did CAR STUFF. Hell - he did more car stuff than me - and that's saying something.

And since he became a car guy, I left him alone for the most part - and only gave him shit when he posted major non-car silliness. I still do. But you don't know shit about it because you have no history here. And you keep your ####head ways up, and you'll be history here. Mark my words.

And just like Loren, but louder - #### OFF, YOU WRETCHED AND IRREDEEMABLE PIECE OF SHIT. I HOPE YOU DIE SOON, ALONE AND IN EXCRUCIATING AGONY.
                          Last edited by studemax; February 10, 2019, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Looks like the original topic has run it's course and a few not getting along, so it's locked.

Comment

Working...
                            X