It's Official, It's Alive Again !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official, It's Alive Again !

Well it started around the end of Oct I believe . We got my youngest son's 85 vette back on the road today after putting a engine in it . I tried to get it looking like it had never been out . All the vacuum lines back on and most wires back on . We did pitch the air injection to the manifolds for a cleaner look and ease of getting plugs out and in . Happy day ! SBC 350 S10 back in the garage .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Congratulations! I'm glad someone is getting things accomplished!
    We're just getting ready for our next batch of ICE! Gotta go groundhog hunting.....

Feeling concerned for all of those who got the snow end of the storm along I35.... they're still drifted in!... we have ice storms, ice jams on the rivers and flooding!
    Last edited by silver_bullet; February 25, 2019, 05:43 PM.
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
      Congratulations! I'm glad someone is getting things accomplished!
      We're just getting ready for our next batch of ICE! Gotta go groundhog hunting.....

Feeling concerned for all of those who got the snow end of the storm along I35.... they're still drifted in!... we have ice storms, ice jams on the rivers and flooding!
      All our reservoirs are full . For the winter we go 9 inches or so but alot of rain .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Glad to hear it Dan.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Good work, Dan! I KNEW it was possible. Does The Boy appreciate it? And is he up to speed an checking the oil, coolant, etc?

Dan
          Last edited by DanStokes; February 26, 2019, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Yeah , they the school of hard knocks and my constant talking about the critical vitals.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
            X