Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dirty Dino

Dino Ferrari that is......
    This was on Motor Trend Magazine last night and was an interesting watch on a interesting car.
    How a buried car came back to life with lots of strange twists.

Couple of links and a good read for all motor heads.

These photos, taken in February, 1978, show a Dino 246 GTS being unearthed from the front yard of a home in Los Angeles. The photos have been making the rounds online for years. But what's the real story? How'd the Dino wind up underground, and where is it now?

The detective eased himself down into the freshly dug trench. The guy who'd been driving the skip loader hovered nearby. A few helpers leaned on their shovels, waiting for the detective to finish his work. His work was to check the car for corpses.

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

How to turn a 15-minute story into a one hour show.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
      How to turn a 15-minute story into a one hour show.
      True.... plus commercials but was kinda interesting
      Last edited by Monk; March 17, 2019, 02:53 PM.
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I caught it on motor trend on demand last week . I think they called it auto archaelogy yeah great story but those two guys know how to drag it out . fortunately no comercials .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
          I caught it on motor trend on demand last week . I think they called it auto archaelogy
          Auto / Biography

Comment

It was sort of cool.........although one had to wait until end of show.........to see the Dino up and running, totally restored
            Thom

Comment

Working...
            X