replied

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied
    Derek does Rocky Mountain Race Week

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    not sure I get why he moved it from inside to outside...

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied
    What's Derek playing with today, watch and find out!

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    You Australians may have your cool JDM turbocharged nuggets... this is what I was raised around.... turbos are for communists. If it doesn't have 8 cylinders, what good is it?

and for the record "ease" when brother is involved is always the same.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    and the hits keep coming

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied
    You can see a Bangshifter in this one

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    I wonder what we call this kind of build.... outside is crap, but under is some really expensive parts....

I wonder if anything is next for it.... probably show circuit?

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    A 'best of' for Independence.

I swear, watching him I think somehow someone put a camera in my garage and I grew a beard....

must watch... this is like a condensed version of him

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kay_B

As for me, there is not much difference. Both countries began to develop at about the same time. Only Canada has more French influence. And so, there is not much difference. Perhaps the climate and terrain, but this does not determine human qualities. Canada, as for me, is even more comfortable for life in terms of legislation and many other points.
    welcome aboard. As an US citizen, I've always found the French and US citizens are more similar. Of course, I also live within an hour of the US/Canadian border, so my view is, well, my view.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Me being the EFI guru that I am - there are two things you should remember when doing an EFI.
    1) Hooking up and Long Term are two unrelated terms. Sure, she looks pretty when you first see here sitting there at the bar; but you'll find out the next morning that she was at the bar because she was trouble with a capital TROUble. It does make tremendous sense, eventually, but don't expect success in the first dip. That said, some do get success, which is fantastic (adzholes) but not normal
    2) O2 sensors - you can't put them at the end of an exhaust run - in his case, extending the pipe 18" would be optimal, if not that, then moving the O2 sensor up onto one of the primary tubes is far better (be sure the spark plug on that hole is happy... just sayin'). Problem is reversion... at the end, the exhaust has cooled and air isn't going one way at the tip - that reversion will make life miserable (see hooking up) until you realize what's happening and move the hole (or lengthen the tube)

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Things, they're getting serious

Leave a comment:

Working...
X