No announcement yet.

Vice grip garage....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new question is 'do they Canadians in Tennessee?" they're moving closer to McSquatch
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

tractors are a wonderful thing

Comment

Hijinks

Comment

Busy few days at VGG

Tim
          Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

I figured those holes were for plug welds, boy do I feel silly

Comment

Comment

Tim
                Melbourne Australia

Comment

can't be without an A-body

Comment

That one taken down was him walking around inside an abandoned car dealer, you didn't miss anything not seeing it.

This one has been out for a few weeks and was not here, I guess it went out to his Patreon people first and now all can see.

and part 2

Last edited by 65RHDEER; April 10, 2020, 07:54 PM.
                    Tim
                    Melbourne Australia

Comment

You all need to shut up about the crap I haul home, even you, Stiney.. this one is going to take 2 rolls of metal caulking wire to fix

Comment

I had a friend the had a 70 chevelle since new and he drove it till it was in that condition. Bone stock . He inherited a 89 caprice from his dad that was like brand new . He parked the chevelle to save it and was always wanting to restore it but said he would sell if someone would give him 4 grand for it . He died about 5 years ago . We see the caprice from time to time but he never got around to fixing the chevelle . If it ever got fixed I bet whoever bought it got it for alot less than $4000 .
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

You can haul all the Washington non-so-rusty crap you want to my place. I'd love to have what you'all throw away.

I have spared BS the last few vehicular vagrants to arrive at our place... not rusty enough. They are incomplete at least, there is that going for them.

Jealous of the Independence Chevelle though. I'd a raced trailers with Derek to drag that gem home.

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                          You all need to shut up about the crap I haul home, even you, Stiney.. this one is going to take 2 rolls of metal caulking wire to fix
                          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                            You can haul all the Washington non-so-rusty crap you want to my place. I'd love to have what you'all throw away.

I have spared BS the last few vehicular vagrants to arrive at our place... not rusty enough. They are incomplete at least, there is that going for them.

Jealous of the Independence Chevelle though. I'd a raced trailers with Derek to drag that gem home.

I think that needs to be put on a Blazer frame

Comment

In this episode, he will show you how to keep yourself and thieves out of your cars in two easy steps
                              1) live in an ice box
                              2) wash car outside

win.

Comment

Yep, like most of my junk...if you didn’t see the “before”, you can’t tell on the “after”. I sympathize on the well pump wait.
                                Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X