X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some footage from 2.4 hours of LeMullet
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Derek just dumped an entire truckload of members only stuff on his page... if a feller doesn't have anything else to do - well now they do.

Comment

• I wonder if Derek would be annoyed if I bought the car, pulled the motor, sold the new windshield and squished the rest...

Comment

• My dad has a 55 Buick Special....

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• My dad had a 57 Buick. I'm not sure what model but it was black and I road in it as a baby . Only know a couple stories of it . One was I wasn't much past born and they had the windows down on a seemingly warm fall day . I ended up with bronchitis. Something I would usually end up with every winter for a week there after till I was a teenager . Good times Dads was all black .
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• While I get the world is atwitter over eRods and name bastardization... let's get back to stuff we care about

old crap and the expense we will go through to get them home.

Comment

• Seems I'm a bit behind

and
                  I hate to speak ill of the 'tubers, but this one.... not sure I understand it

this, I understand

Comment

• I love he does a burnout video then shows us how he got that fine rig.....

Comment

• Late to the party here....

I just recently discovered VGG and I enjoy his schtick. Fun with cars is an enviable way for someone to make a living.

To answer the original question in the first post...

I used to like Canadians. Now? The topic is open for debate. My client is a Candian based conglomerate and they are, without question, the biggest pain in the ass I have ever encountered in my adult life. Because I hate my customer with the intensity of 1000 burning suns I, by proxy dislike anyone from Montreal, most French Canadians, anyone associated with my client, and their families.
                      Last edited by JOES66FURY; December 31, 2020, 07:19 AM.
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                        Late to the party here....

I just recently discovered VGG and I enjoy his schtick. Fun with cars is an enviable way for someone to make a living.

To answer the original question in the first post...

I used to like Canadians. Now? The topic is open for debate. My client is a Candian based conglomerate and they are, without question, the biggest pain in the ass I have ever encountered in my adult life. Because I hate my customer with the intensity of 1000 burning suns I, by proxy dislike anyone from Montreal, most French Canadians, anyone associated with my client, and their families.
                        so you're saying you're enjoying the international experience of them...

Comment

• Will there be an S10 left when he pressure washes it?

Comment

• Finally, a show where the host doesn't have a funny accent and normal colloquialisms!
                            Last edited by mike343sharpstick; January 6, 2021, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike343sharpstick View Post
                              Finally, a show where the host doesn't have a funny accent and normal colloquialisms!
                              it's aboot time, eh?

Comment

• in this episode, feller heads norther

dead of winter, no floorboards, what's the worst that could happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X