No announcement yet.

Vice grip garage....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next up, ditch banging.... remember, folks, this guy is friends with McSquatch... you take whatever you want that to mean

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• The race car gets some love from another man

Tim
      Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• A rescue and a drive, a Buick with some known history

Tim
        Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• I wonder if all Canadians like Buicks....

Comment

• there is an evil part of me that wants to build something like this... that said, it would be nice if I lived in a place where it regularly snowed..... just sayin'

Comment

• back to Independence

Comment

• there is a BB build video in there too... meh, y'all can find it

Comment

• I haven't been keeping this up because it's gotten a bit repetitive - and if you haven't become a fan, really, my posting more videos isn't going to do much of anything. Of those on YouTube Vice Grip Garage and Wrong Way are the two I really would like to see succeed. Derek is close, Ben.... sigh, is a work in progress

Comment

• I watch every video. Derek bring alot of humor to this stuff we all enjoy.

Comment

• Things, they're getting serious

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Me being the EFI guru that I am - there are two things you should remember when doing an EFI.
                          1) Hooking up and Long Term are two unrelated terms. Sure, she looks pretty when you first see here sitting there at the bar; but you'll find out the next morning that she was at the bar because she was trouble with a capital TROUble. It does make tremendous sense, eventually, but don't expect success in the first dip. That said, some do get success, which is fantastic (adzholes) but not normal
                          2) O2 sensors - you can't put them at the end of an exhaust run - in his case, extending the pipe 18" would be optimal, if not that, then moving the O2 sensor up onto one of the primary tubes is far better (be sure the spark plug on that hole is happy... just sayin'). Problem is reversion... at the end, the exhaust has cooled and air isn't going one way at the tip - that reversion will make life miserable (see hooking up) until you realize what's happening and move the hole (or lengthen the tube)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay_B

As for me, there is not much difference. Both countries began to develop at about the same time. Only Canada has more French influence. And so, there is not much difference. Perhaps the climate and terrain, but this does not determine human qualities. Canada, as for me, is even more comfortable for life in terms of legislation and many other points.
                            welcome aboard. As an US citizen, I've always found the French and US citizens are more similar. Of course, I also live within an hour of the US/Canadian border, so my view is, well, my view.

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• A 'best of' for Independence.

I swear, watching him I think somehow someone put a camera in my garage and I grew a beard....

must watch... this is like a condensed version of him

Comment

Working...
                                X