Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBR
    replied
    Part 2 was not much better. If I didn't have it on at work I wouldn't have stayed with it.

Leave a comment:

• antmnte
    replied
    Guy has to pay the bills but I enjoyed him getting the junk boxes going much better than his stuff lately. He's doing what he's gotta do.

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied
    It didn't get me in enough to watch the whole thing, 10 minutes and I was off to somewhere else in Youtube.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    Way too long, too boring.

He seems to be drifting from the shtick that made him so entertaining in the first place.
    agreed. that said, he needs to 'grow' somehow - but my armchair opinion is the same as yours, I 'fast forward' a lot with his stuff.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Way too long, too boring.

He seems to be drifting from the shtick that made him so entertaining in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    If you like Big Brother, you'll love this one. If not, well.... it's like all of CarTube started doing cameos - and it works, occasionally, but otherwise .... my ad-blocking self could do without it. But then again, I block the ads so I have nothing invested in this

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    We've been watching his vids at work starting at the beginning. Pretty entertaining. Dang sure beats watching the news all day!
    Last edited by BBR; March 2, 2022, 10:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Jessica takes the reins.... good thing you married that girl, it's unlikely that she'll get you fired... but Derek, watch your back

Leave a comment:

• andy30thz
    replied
    Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
    One of Derek's best, get comfortable, it's 2 hrs long
    Too funny!! I watched him film that overhead tram in Detroit 21 seconds in.
    He looked busy and I didn't want to be a PITA, so I just told him to "Keep doing what you're doing, I enjoy the hell out of it", he said "Thanks, I appreciate it"
    He definitely wasn't incognito, he was in full VGG branded gear! I did a double take when I saw him.

I will say it'll be interesting to see if he can keep things relevant. I totally related to the rusty junk and a shop converted from an old barn...
    Now a new shop with 3 lifts and forged 540ci crate motors.....? Seems like he is finding success has trade offs...usually a lot more money, but zero time.
    The extra money can compensate for zero time, but he'll have to think about how to use it so things are still interesting.

Then again its YouTube, and other then buying an Independence Chevelle shirt, I don't have a dime invested. I do let the ads play to help him out a little.

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied
    One of Derek's best, get comfortable, it's 2 hrs long

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    "If they're legit 3k hoopties, that's pretty hot"

no, some of them weren't....but the camaro that won, was pretty legit.

thanks for the link. As you can see, it was a fun event

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Duct tape drags in Tucson - Squirrel, your car is at 11:49

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied
    100F and playing cars in the sun takes it out of a man but like you say not much carnage to be seen, they just kept driving! What is that temp gauge for, to show the temp when the car stops

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    I like Derek, I really do, but how many ways can one say "it's broke" "it's hot" and "it's 300 miles?" RW - the must go for YouTubers but seriously, there's at least 4 who post every single day.... it's become a bit of a bore. No one died of heat stroke, so it couldn't have been that hot....

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X