Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Ridiculous Internet Stunt - Mustang

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Farther down in the comments - he was later arrested by Rankin County Sheriff. They let him go, but only long enough to get a search warrant so they could then charge him with felon in possession of a firearm. I'm sure this guy hates and blames 'trolls' for calling the cops on him, but what he may never realize is his kid will have a father who didn't die in a horrific accident.... selfish for sure, but now will get a chance to live long enough to repent of it....
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

That deal makes me mad is what it does. I guess I'm just old, but that makes me mad. He could have killed another dozen innocent people doing that. But I'm already grumpy anyhow. There's just no excuse for that. But I'd like to have that car away from him after they impounded it. I may not drive it but I may wash it and look at it.
      Last edited by pdub; April 3, 2019, 10:22 AM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I'm sure it can't turn left either without cooking the rear caliper.... :D

he's such a great example of this adage "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

It is inredible that some people do stuff like this. If you want to see how fast you can go find a track day somewhere and go to it, but at night, passing people on the left and right and on and on..... Yep, makes me angry too.
          Last edited by JRoberts; April 3, 2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Proving once again that stupid is pretty much without limits......

Comment

Well , sounded like his limit was 185 . Just want to whack him in the back of the neck with a baseball bat . Then we wouldn't have to worry about him driving again .
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

not sure what is scarier, realizing a speed limit going vehicle is a brick wall in the road or the brakes

I went to 150s in rural northern maine. No traffic in 15 miles.
                i took a mile to stop.
                the brakes got so hot, the frame rail behind it let out abang when it finally cooled down. I must have been sending red hot somethings to the rails.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I think it's that when the baseball cap goes on, particularly backwards, it cuts off blood flow to certain parts of the brain. Yup, gotta be the baseball caps.
                  My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Let's just get this out in open, this guy needs a serious beating.
                    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I had taken "Youtube Troll calls COPS while on Live Feed in Shelby GT350 at 180+ mph!" to mean that the troll who was YouTubing doing 180 mph in traffic had called the cops to taunt them. Because doing something that stupid and dangerous on a live feed is pretty much the definition of a YouTube troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X