Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Van Nuys....

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    I'm not really into speculating or judging why he trailered his car. Hell, for all I know he lives in Fresno. The guys that were standing around me were all giving their opinion. All of these guys were Mopar owners who all live in the Valley.
    I've got a guy on Moparts.com that is coming to town for something else, but is considering trailering from Colorado ! in August for the Cruise.

Our Fall Fling mopar show is the Saturday after the 2nd Wednesday of October. If Van Nuys Blvd is still going on, I guarantee people will come early just for Wednesday night. I'm going to put it on our Fall Fling show website.

I'm not going to put it on the show flyer because I just can't be 100% sure Van Nuys Blvd will be going on in October.

Comment

I heard other people are getting cruises going. Not sure who, or what days.

While looking I found these sites with a lot of video of the cruise nights.
      End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by autoxcuda
        Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        This cool Duster lost some of it's coolness when the owner was spotted loading back on the trailer for home.

In fairness that had a wicked radical small block. Race gas and deeeep gears. He doesn't live in the Valley and he doesn't own that trailer. He rented a trailer just to take it to Van Nuys Blvd.

That car is before my time, but I heard in it's day it was a big street racer. Owners had it over 20 years since he was like a teenager. I would think some people here recognize it.
        Jesus, didn't anyone notice the forest fire (SMOKE) following that thing all night? I'm surprised there was enough "ring" left in that thing to make it up onto the trailer ;D
        STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
        X