Best Car Shopping Website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Car Shopping Website?

What works? Any where you've found treasures? Lately Craigslist sucks for me. To much bulls**t because it's so easy to place ads.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

I think all the CL cars went to FB but hate FB glad I didn't really want to buy anything.

Would like to hear what others have to say.
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

On CL no one calls back or contacts back when you are interested. FB has a lot of car sale groups and you see good stuff pop up on specific types of car groups. For new stuff I like cargurus.com

Comment

Nearly every car I've bought in the last 10yrs I found on craigslist. I found wifes JK Wrangler on there too.
        I do like the newer site cargurus. They give you a fair amount of info aka carfax, number of days listed, average price etc.

Comment

Try autotempest. It searches all the sites.

Comment

O.K., I took another look at Car Gurus. To be honest I hadn't even taken a first look because their promotion positions it as a way to check dealer offerings only. There ARE some private party listings, but not many. They need to add another series of ads to their blanket blitz on TV "SELL your car on Car Gurus".
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

I've bought two cars through Hemmings. An easy way to put buyers with sellers and no middle man. Like it so well I listed our Corvette there last week.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
              X