Dave, get your sponsor to pay the bills. The server speed today sux! :'(
    I was wondering if it was just me.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: Server Speed!

Nah! New system bugs and Dave is probably out chasing parts ;D

Comment

That last posting took more than 1 minute to upload. I just got my stop watch and will time this reply. If it is too long I'll be back tomorrow when this thing gets fixed.

Comment

Geeze . . . just after I post the "trouble report' it looks like this thing is fixed. It has been randomly bad for the past hour and now its working at least as good as the "girly Camaro". (that is David's record setting salt car). ;D

Comment

its been real slow for me today too...................................
            Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Yeah, after 3 hours there is no improvement. It has been randomly fast and mostly slow. I'll see you guys tomorrow . . .I'm-out-o-here

Comment

Started off slow, now it has picked up.
                HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

are your lives so awesome that the biggest gripe in your day is that it takes 30 seconds to make a post on a web forum? if so, DAMN I want to be you guys!!

relax, these are on a temporary hosting site. They're working on it, but it's not the biggest priority and it shouldn't be.
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Yes it it very slow now. It's the first time it's been slow for me though.
                    I just checked my internet connection speed, and I can see it's not at our end, or at least mine..

Use Speedtest on all your devices with our free desktop and mobile apps.

Comment

probably just growing pains. I hope the guys who are setting up the permanent site for the forum can get some helpful info from Ryan at JJ, he seems to have the technical end figured out pretty well

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

It just took me 1 minute 37 seconds to log on! It took 16.5 seconds to bring up this reply page. I know there are teething pains and am patient enough to wait out the issues by doing more fun things. G'day gents... Opps! it took 10 seconds just to bring up the spell check on this reply!

Comment

Hey Jim. Squirrel is your HAMB ID if I remember correctly..

Good to read you again. I hope I didn't call at an odd hour yesterday. :-*

Comment

Working...
                          X