Project wrong way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project wrong way

A friend with a camera and a snarky wife....

enjoy

Doing it all wrong since 1966

More snark, no progress.... if a camera had been on me during my FJ40 build... yeah, it'd have looked a lot like this (only with more hair).

Comment

continuing

tough crowd here....

Comment

that brake rubber stretch.. I found a home made bracket in my 96 gmc. Very extra long, made no sense, and it swiveled giving at least a 24 inch swing.
        when I bought it, it had failed rubber cab mounts, several bolt replacements, and incorrect height on one pair of them.
        ALL the cross sills but two were outright destroyed under the bed.

Digging in...
        it can be used as evidence of prior lift kit, and some hack attempting factory later on.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

2nd time he tries to kill his wife....

Comment

Oh , when the event happened that was priceless . There 8s bo way that was staged. And by the way , he's an idiot , which make it all the more or fun to watch . The wife's commentary is just enough to keep the temper on 6 out of a 10 scale .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Since he didn't kill his wife with the engine hoist, he attempts to do so with chemicals....

Comment

He's an idiot , and I like him for most of it .And at least he finally put those glasses on when he started scrubbing. I wear those style of safety glasses 8 to 10 hours a day . They are next to not being there . Well , till they get filthy which probably means they kept that junk out of your eyes . Mom got oven cleaner in her eye once . I never want a cleaner in my eye .
                Last edited by Dan Barlow; June 10, 2019, 08:19 AM.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

there is good reason why we didn't mention oven cleaner as grease remover to him

Comment

I normally don't have patience for those-type videos so consider that with my opinion but I watched the 4th. Hmm...watching him neglect to get a book out to find the ultra-simple method for removing the shift lever so it and whichever shift fork wouldn't get damaged was painful not entertaining, and I'm not sure how I feel about helping encourage a guy at his level of skill to hurt himself or others which he came very close to doing. Hope for his sake it stays -amusing-.

Comment

if it's on the internet it must be true.....

Comment

Comment

Brandon is someone from my area who does SAR and has a pretty awesome Pinzgauer

Comment

Comment

I was glad when he put on the paper jump suit ! Those shorts were pretty short ! That was a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen .
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X