No announcement yet.

The BangShift Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, who from the bunch of us is the craziest? I'm the kid who got old but I never grew up. Finally, when your mind writes a check your body can't cash, that's when it gets real. It takes a long time to get there. My story is like the lyrics to that song, "I want it ALL, and I want it NOW." But the later "now" gets, the more the program falls apart.

I nominate Dan Stokes. He's 70+ and still getting it done like a teenager because he can.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I was going strong until 40 then started crumbling physically due to a glandular auto immune disorder. 65 this year but I try to stay the youngest mentally. The guy in the red pants, Sammy Hagar is my geriatric idol. He's 72 IN THAT PHOTO. A hundred times younger looking than Jagger at that age and will kick his ass. I don't think the drummer, Jason Bonham is doing quite as well...

Click image for larger version

Name:	circle.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	1242822

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Is Sammy Hagar the John Force of Rock or is John Force the Sammy Hagar of Drag Racing?

Click image for larger version

Name:	john-force-racing-announces-addition-of-crew-chief-david-grubnic-2019-01-29_16-47-05_523067.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	514.3 KB
ID:	1242830

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
          I don't think the drummer, Jason Bonham is doing quite as well...
          Any relation to John?
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Any relation to John?
            His baby boy. Feeling REALLY old? It's Dad's logo on the kick. Oh yes, the 26 inch single kick.

Comment

Working...
            X