Weather Animal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather Animal

A little while ago Kenny went straight toward his storm shelter behind the washing machine, tail down, running. That's weird, he usually only does that when there's a stranger in the house. It's a pretty day outside, but windy. It made me check the radar a while later out of curiosity. Yep, sure enough, it's storming about halfway between here and Nashville, heading the other direction. I've always joked that Kenny can hear it thunder in Birmingham, but there's more to it than that I think.

This week The Weather Channel interviewed a witness/victim of a tornado and he said something like his German Shepherd has a good sense about bad weather so they all went into their safe place right before their house got mowed over.
    Last edited by pdub; May 2, 2019, 02:50 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Got one of those, named him Robert.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

i can testify to the fact that Kenny hides when there's strangers in the house! My dog Harry hides under the porch when it's thundering within 15 miles. My other dog Pnut hides under the patio table on the porch.
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Working...
      X