ever been so bored....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ever been so bored....

that you resort to childhood hobbies again so you dont go nuttier than squirrel sh@t?
    the flatbed is custom made from a few scrap pieces of wood, and of course---
    yes they BOTH have pink motors, hah hah hah, HAH hah hah, HAH HAHA HAH HAH...
    (slightly maniacal laughter....)

Click image for larger version

Name:	sobored.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1242459

Video games. You don't get your hands dirty and you don't have to worry about fingerprints.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

I always hated the few times that glue got on my fingers and I didn't know it while holding the body . It only happened probably 3 times out of hundreds but that would ruin it for me . It was an automatic application to be in a demolition derby .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Short answer - Nope. Seems like I'm busy all the time and I look forward to an occasional "down day" as we call them so I can just chill in front of the TV and nap, nowadays with a small dog on my lap. But I like your project.

Dan

Comment

Actually if I had the money and space I'd like some die casts. I'd unpack the shipping carton and put the display box on the shelf and think "Damn! I picked out a GOOD one, didn't I?".

Comment

I try real hard not to "collect" anything anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
              Short answer - Nope. Seems like I'm busy all the time and I look forward to an occasional "down day" as we call them so I can just chill in front of the TV and nap, nowadays with a small dog on my lap. But I like your project.

Dan
              no tv here, and everything closes at 10pm--even walmart!!!
              im so used to working nights (26yrs from 8pm-4am) that
              im wide awake staring at the ceiling till 3-4am most nights...........

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                I try real hard not to "collect" anything anymore.
                as long as you dont start collecting cats like my mom does..........................

Comment

Collecting, Hoarding. I've had quite a few collections AND hoards. Which were which doesn't matter because they're gone now. When people talk about hoarding they always say how happy hoarders are when clear of their hoards. I really miss all mine. Ready to start more.

Comment

Working...
                  X