Gas Monkey wreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
    Richard Rawlings proved to the world you could make a viable TV series about a hot rod shop. And that was as far as the do-gooding went.
    I respect anyone who works their tail off and succeeds. Do I like his style choices? nope, but I enjoy watching people succeed (or a good wreck)... and RR has done both, numerous times.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I respect anyone who works their tail off and succeeds. Do I like his style choices? nope, but I enjoy watching people succeed (or a good wreck)... and RR has done both, numerous times.
      My only negative thing is that he flaunts it. Nobody carries that much of a roll of cash money around with them. That's part of the show, whip that bankroll out and start peeling off hundreds. Stacks and piles of hundreds.

Consider the audience. Nobody lives like that.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Consider the audience. Nobody lives like that.
        I've seen a few guys with wads of cash...
        Guys do live like that, they normally do not flaunt it

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

I've seen a few guys with wads of cash...
          Guys do live like that, they normally do not flaunt it
          So many years ago, my bossman on the floor, he had a one thousand dollar bill in his wallet. They used to make those, I guess, one thousand dollar bills.

He liked to show it off to everybody. Look, I've got this. That was crazy. But that was just about all he had left after his divorce, his ex-wife never knew about that thousand dollar bill in his wallet or she would have had it. Just sayin.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X