The Andy Fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Andy Fund

As Indicated on another thread, Andy has suffered from an unfortunate sporting incident and now has a wing in a sling. I don't know about GoFundMe accounts, and I don't want to go there anyhow, it gets some people into big trouble at times. But we should do something to make Andy's downtime be more fun.

I recommend we ship him an assload of those dysfunctional gas cans to him in Detroit so he'll have enough fuel to make 89 runs in Kitty on his next weekend at the track in Arkansas. Or I'm open to other suggestions. Brothers in arms. Broken arms.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

I didn't see a thread showing that Andy is disabled. Bummer for him! Sending best happy wishes his way for a speedy recovery.

Dan

Comment

I still have a collection of '90's gas cans with the separate vents I use most of the time at home. However they don't seal as well as they used to, so I have a couple of new ones for racing only.

Maybe I could convert an assload of California cans into a raft and go boating on the Detroit river, since it's almost thawed now - its 45F here today!
      Last edited by Red_Kitty; May 12, 2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        I didn't see a thread showing that Andy is disabled. Bummer for him! Sending best happy wishes his way for a speedy recovery.

Dan
        Deeply embedded. The New Technology thread. That's what we do here, we get way off track and off subject, and that's why it's so much fun.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gas Cans.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	838.1 KB
ID:	1242713
          I have a vision - a California-compliant Kon-Tiki. Could look like this ....

Needs a deck and a cabin though!

Comment

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so Andy doesn't need gas cans. Maybe we could pitch in for some plywood, or vinyl siding for the houseboat.

Comment

Working...
            X