X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats can be maniplated many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

so what you're saying is 100% of your non-running vehicles are Fords....

and wait one cotton-picking-minute.... you stole the battery out of the Mustang... that's a non-runner. Boy, some people and their Ford-owning children. That said, you don't have enough cars - thus to level the playing field we have to add two, non-running cars to your fleet (because obviously if you don't own them they don't run).... thus 5/9 = 55%.....

or we can subtract one non-runner from my fleet (the 50 Buick) because it's not titled in my name.... 6/8 = 75%... vs. your 5/8
      i got you both beat, out of 7 vehicles we own
      exactly ONE is currently running/driving.....

pretty sure i "win" this one. yay?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post

There is some serious lawyering going on here !
        let's just call it what it is.... WINNING
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I will stick to engineer math, you can keep your lawyer math. ️
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
            I will stick to engineer math, you can keep your lawyer math. ️
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

i got you both beat, out of 7 vehicles we own
              exactly ONE is currently running/driving.....

pretty sure i "win" this one. yay?
              3 licensed and insured. One needs engine compartment rewired other needs title and fuelpump. 20-30 need waaay more. Oldest is 40 chev and youngest is 94. I drive a77 flatbed mostly

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
                What are you hauling to need 5200# axles? I love the winch on my trailer. I would rather winch it on and. Off than drive it. I need to buy a battery for the winch but I don't use it often so I normally just take it out of the mustang.
                The occasional derelict F350, or other fun sized piece of FoMoCo fun...like a 5700 pound 1974 Torino station wagon.
                Not even kidding. The wagons are true beasts.

NOW! the fun part begins. I'm no hunting for a 26-28 foot enclosed car trailer with at least 5200 pound axles and an F350 to pull it.
                I'm doing a moronic thing and moving half way across the country to go build cars and restore stuff.
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Can't think of anything on the trailer/F350 (I'll keep my eyes open) but I wish you the best of luck on your new venture. If you're anywhere near Hazel Green I know a guy.

Dan

Comment

Well kids, as it's been quite some time, I ended up buying a 2015 Ford F250 Superduty, 6.2 Gas V8. Extended cab, Long box XLT 4x4.
                    Been really pleased with everything except the milage it gave pulling the enclosed trailer. Open trailer faired far better.

Closed trailer MPG 5-6 MPG
                    Open trailer MPG 12-14MPG

Keep in mind this was with me averaging 75-85MPH...
                    Andrew
                    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                    X