30 Year Old Tech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Year Old Tech?

I keep seeing zoomy renderings of what the C8 is GOING to look like.... However we HAVE the Camo C8, considerably less...um, long and low. Then somebody brought up the 1990 CERV III.... Click image for larger version  Name:	Mid-Engine-Corvette-C8-Blocker-Cars-Chevrolet-Suburban-and-Cadillac-Escalade-NYC-Drive-001-1024x575.jpg Views:	2 Size:	115.4 KB ID:	1243760Click image for larger version  Name:	cerv3.jpg Views:	2 Size:	159.4 KB ID:	1243761

Click image for larger version  Name:	zoomy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	175.5 KB ID:	1243757
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RockJustRock; May 22, 2019, 05:31 PM.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

That CERV thing, seeing that would make me not want the 'Vette to go mid-engine, just 'cause of what a dog the styling made it into. The current "disguised" C8...what bugs me about it is the distance from the rr edge of the side glass to the rr wheel. I know that's where the engine is but it comes out looking too much like a kit car. I'll be a little disappointed when the wrap's stripped of and that's how it is.

That Hanbin design; stunning, I love it.
    Last edited by Loren; May 22, 2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

someone made this in the early 70s.

Click image for larger version

Name:	197307107.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	1243772
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

they are simply going the super car worldly appearance.
        maclaren, ferrari, lambo, pagani, porsche, maserati, jaguar even had one
        oh well.

I'd still rather this aston martin v12.
        front engine.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
        X