ABSOLUTE INSANITY!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ABSOLUTE INSANITY!!!!!

atleast he is wearing closed toe shoes and a helmet.

Comment

Dude, that thing is BAD ASS! I want one of those! ;D

Comment

ahhhh HELLO people... we've already learned this lesson... NO Thrust vehicles allowed.... you can run a turbine but you need to turn the tires with it..

Hmmm

Keith ( don't know who wrote that rule... but I'm loving him )

Comment

that thing sounds like my brother in law after spaghetti dinner , Wow !

Comment

Originally posted by 71SC/360
            That thing would be scary at 100 mph. I'd be afraid it go to pieces.
            I think it's already scary standing still.
            I wonder how long this thing will stay together.
            Can you say "Structural Integrity" ?
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

He can't

Comment

This was one of my buddy's crazy ideas,I did the dirty work. I needed the space in my garage so he took it home.Just like any of my project vehicles,it's still not done,but "could be cool,someday!"

Comment

While we are on the subject of insanity:

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

thats cool

me and my little brother are going to be attaching a 6.5 hp chainsaw motor (aquired for free) to one of those little pedal carts. its gonna be awesome.

Comment

Check out the kickass retro paint jobs on some of these. DF should be proud!

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

those are way cool

Comment

Pulse jets are pretty cool. A professor of mine in college had one which he almost blew up the lab with. He had his on a cart, but instead of a pressure vessel with fuel he had an open container of gasoline. The big drawback to a pulse jet is that they're very finnicky. If they skip a pulse, they go out. So, a sharp bump could cut out the motor. This happened to be the only thing that kept my prof from blowing up the lab! Incidentally, it's the same tech the Germans used on the V-1s in WW2.

They sound bad ass, and the glowing red thing just adds to the cool factor!

Comment

The sound of a pulse jet has to heard in person. I was hired to do a taxi test in a pulse jet experimental aircraft at Oakland Pontiac airport in 1985. I had earplugs and a David Clark headset on. My ears rang for 3 days. The aircraft never made it past the taxi test. It was much slower than you would expect. I never got it past 60 knots. It made a sound like an atomic fart.
                            I've always wanted to strap on a Rocket Kart, That looks like a wild ride. Thanks for posting the link Ron.
                            Mike TPG

Comment

Originally posted by Mike The Photo Guy

Dude, i dont think the same physics apply for Go Karts as they do skateboards. Its kinda hard to kick flip while sitting down but i see you tried anyways.

nice vans

Comment

yeah the Vintage cart site sucked 45 minutes of my life... wow...if I only had a big warehouse... LOL .... NO NO NO ... damn can you imagine... Okay I gotta go paint a house...

K

Comment

Working...
                                X