Jump Starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump Starter

I've had a jump starter for years, I don't know how many years. A few, at least. It's handy to have around. It actually got put into use twice, one for the lawnmower and then more recently when I went to move Bluebelle out of the garage to work on the grill shelf. I had left that dashcam plugged in for a very long time, and it ran Bluebelle's battery down. Bummer. Get the jump starter. VROOM
    But that's the last job that will ever do, I can't charge it anymore, the AC plug on the back of it is broken, floating around.

Here's the new one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010466.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	1244038
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

just like ours....
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I went with a NOCO GB70
      The GB70 is a portable lithium-ion battery jump starter booster pack that delivers 2,000-amps for jump starting a car, boat, trucks and more.

Comment

There's a lifelong car person very near and dear to me. I was telling him blah blah blah story details blah blah blah jump starter. He said, "What?" I said jump starter. He said, "What?"

It occurred to me later, I gave it to him via his son as a courier. Here, I want your dad to have this. He's not afraid to tinker with something and actually fix it. Be danged if I'm opening up that case to see what's inside. Nope, not me. I know better, me being me. He'll probably fix it and keep on going with it. There's nothing wrong with it except for that AC plug. Better him than me.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Now you need a red one for the 'stang . Haha
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
          X