Morgan smashes up 2 million car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan smashes up 2 million car

Idiot driver and comedian Tracy Morgan paid 2 mill for a new Bugatti yesterday and within a half-hour had crashed it.
    Seriously, now - take away the license of this DUMBASS.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

I've never heard of Tracy Morgan, I don't even know who he is. But I can speak from personal experience numerous times, I absolutely hate it when I fender-bend my 30-minutes-old $2 million car. That's such a hassle.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Behaviour... Hits a car with a 60+ yearold on her way to work, gets out and bangs on her car... Scaring the poor gal..
      Tsk tsk..
      You'd think since Walmart almost killed him, he be more tolerant?
      No.. Kind of man he s, I need not know...

Comment

Karma....he'll probably sue her for everything she and her offspring will ever have. ...
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

This has really got me thinking...... I'm getting very late in life, time is obviously running out, So it doesn't matter what I think, but even if I had a billion dollars I don't think I'd spend 2 million dollars on a car. That's just not what I'm made of. That's too much money to put into four tires on pavement. Everyone else's opinion will vary accordingly.

Comment

For that money you could get 20 Demons or 30 Hellcats.
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
              For that money you could get 20 Demons or 30 Hellcats.
              I'd take one of either but by now it's too late for me to drive it. Yeah, those are a steal deal. I had no idea how much of a steal deal until watching Andy have so much fun in Arkansas with Red Kitty. Yeah, that's the way to do it, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                I've never heard of Tracy Morgan, I don't even know who he is. But I can speak from personal experience numerous times, I absolutely hate it when I fender-bend my 30-minutes-old $2 million car. That's such a hassle.
                me too, Pdub, me too.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                  Idiot driver and comedian Tracy Morgan paid 2 mill for a new Bugatti yesterday and within a half-hour had crashed it.
                  Seriously, now - take away the license of this DUMBASS.
                  Are we sure he hit her ? All the sources I read had the headlines making it sound like it was his fault but then in their story say his car was hit in the side and that they didn't know whose fault it was .
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                    I've never heard of Tracy Morgan, I don't even know who he is.
                    Not the sharpest tool in the box .. but rich.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	36
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	1245163

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post

Not the sharpest tool in the box .. but rich.
                      By now I'd rather be healthy than rich. I guess maybe "smart" comes as bonus points and either you've got it or you ain't. You for sure can't buy that.

Comment

I wouldn't mind being a little dumber for 2 million bucks . As I sit here weighting for a tow truck because of a front hub that went from great to melting down in the span of sitting 8 hrs . I don't event want to be smart enough to fix this once it gets home . But alas ............I'm smarter not richer .
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

that guy was quite injured in the highway wreck some time ago.. I am glad he got a super car.
                          Hope it goes well to keep going.
                          Last edited by Barry Donovan; June 6, 2019, 09:15 PM.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Donovan View Post
                            that guy was quite injured in the highway wreck some time ago.. I am glad he got a super car.
                            Hope it goes well to keep going.
                            Sued Walmart and got a good windfall, no doubt.
                            If he was hit by Walmart in that car, he be dead.. Barely survived a big bus limo wreck..

Comment

So? Will the ratings on his TV series go up or down? Should MORE than cover a bit of bodywork. Plus this is not his only Bugatti.
                              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                              X