Why Mustangs Are Better Than Corvettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Mustangs Are Better Than Corvettes

This list is mostly for SBG to enjoy, why Mustangs are better than Corvettes:

1. They are heavier.
    2. They are slower.
    3. You don't necessarily have to be wearing gold jewelry to drive one.
    4. There are so many of them, you'll blend in better in traffic at a stoplight.
    5. Almost nobody ever paints one yellow.
    6. You have a better chance to pull out a dent out of the side of it
    7. Whatever you do in one, almost nobody will notice because they were all watching the Corvette instead.
    8. .....I'm running out......
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

'Vettes are better than Mustangs, at-least with the older ones. If you want to carry anything you can tie it to the back of the car. Non-rusting fiberglass covers the rusty steel underneath and doesn't dent until the threshold where it completely disintegrates, you can't say that about a Mustang. Corvette clubs are kinda like motorcycle clubs, where to express your masculinity and demonstrate individuality you buy an object and then get in line with 25 other people to look exactly like they do. Then, People don't crash Corvettes at Cars-and-Coffees, instead choosing to safely remain in their lawn chairs and be reasonable.

Can't wait to get mine on the road finally. Got the T56 to where it'll fit the conventional-clutch BB this week. Engine and bodywork to go.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
      This list is mostly for SBG to enjoy, why Mustangs are better than Corvettes:

5. Almost nobody ever paints one yellow.

My '98 GT, AKA "the Ticket Magnet":

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mustang.jpg Views:	1 Size:	383.9 KB ID:	1245788
      Last edited by Red_Kitty; June 15, 2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

8. They are amazing at crowd control
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Was replaced by a black '99GT, AKA "The Stealth Bomber". That one was ticket-free!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mustang 2.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	369.2 KB
ID:	1245798

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Kitty View Post
            Was replaced by a black '99GT, AKA "The Stealth Bomber". That one was ticket-free!
            WOW! Is that you behind the wheel?
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

My son - he was 4 then, but he's 24 now though !
              Last edited by Red_Kitty; June 15, 2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

My son - he was 4 then, but he's 24 now though !
                They just WILL keep growing! Are you gong to bring the younguns to the track?

Dan

Comment

9. EVeryone is impressed when you tell them one of your other cars is a old vette . You don't have to tell them its broke .
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I heard that Corvettes are rust-proof, except for a few bits underneath. Is that true?

Comment

I heard that Corvettes are rust-proof, except for a few bits underneath. Is that true?
                      I've heard that people have found old Mustangs that aren't completely rusted out.... of course, I've never seen one...... but I hear they're out there.

Comment

Only the glass and tires. Tires sometimes get rusty too.......
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mustangs are better 'cause I own one and don't own a "glass casket" (as I've heard them called). Probably be the other way around if I owned a 'Vette. For the record (and I've said this before on here) I think the C4 is one of the most underappreciated cars ever built.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                            Mustangs are better 'cause I own one and don't own a "glass casket" (as I've heard them called). Probably be the other way around if I owned a 'Vette. For the record (and I've said this before on here) I think the C4 is one of the most underappreciated cars ever built.

Dan
                            how does it run, Dan?

Comment

I remember it's another mustang with a blower ........and a roll cage .
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X