Am I The Only One Who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I The Only One Who?

Sort of a PDub thread but this came to me today.

Am I the only one who....

1) Feels like it's a minor victory to load the race vehicle on the trailer?

2) Feels like it's another minor victory to UNload the race vehicle from the trailer?

3) If I've made the last entry on a thread and it dies, I killed it? (woe and guilt.....)

4) Posts stuff here then cut & pastes it to my FaceBook?

5) Doesn't care what others think about what I do - but then feels really good if they tell me they like it?

Feel free to add.

Dan

I have no race car but everytime I use the tow dolley I have access to and a strap around the wheels doesn't get super loose I feel is a victory
    I don't worry about being the last on a thread ......unless I was the only poster
    I mostly look at Facebook unless it's on one of the two corvette forums
    And on the last on , yes .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Am I the only one who....

thinks eating doesnt have anything to do with whether youre hungry or not?

feels like if youre supposed to use the mens bathroom but decide you
      "identify" as a woman and follow my 8yr old niece into the womens bathroom,
      youre going to be using the disabled bathroom next?

doesnt give a flying f@rk if youre 'offended' by something (within reason of course)
      --your hypersensitivity offends ME--so there.

feels like being a straight white (kinda....its complicated) male is frowned upon
      by most of society these days?

believe EVERY job should have drug testing?

believe ALL welfare recipients should be required to drug test every month?

knows you might "reform" a thief, but knows you cant reform druggies, spouse
      abusers or child molesters..

i could go on forever.......................
      Last edited by fatguyzinc; June 15, 2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

....thinks we should keep politics off of this forum?

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

3. No, you're absolutely not the only one.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I like to get the last word, so nobody post after this, O.K.?
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
              I have no race car but everytime I use the tow dolley I have access to and a strap around the wheels doesn't get super loose I feel is a victory
              I don't worry about being the last on a thread ......unless I was the only poster
              I mostly look at Facebook unless it's on one of the two corvette forums
              And on the last on , yes .
              I love the tow dolly. they could be doing everything, not just cars.
              its like having a fifth wheel trailer, a load taken off a hitch.

am I the only one who thinks the a/c fixed in an old car makes it better than new?
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                ....thinks we should keep politics off of this forum?
                sorry. dont remember mentioning democrats, republicans, trump, or anything else,
                but hey. again, i apologize. wasnt trying to be political at all.

maybe it is just me that thinks that stuff.

EDIT: I deleted your comment where you mentioned the "government" and bitched about how they take money from those that earned it and give it to those that don't deserve it ... dude, that is all politics ~ Monster

Comment

Yes I hate loading the race car, much rather drive it to the track. I do worry o have killed a few threads.
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                  1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
                    Yes I hate loading the race car, much rather drive it to the track. I do worry o have killed a few threads.
                    Well, you didn't kill this one.

I feel like I killed a real-life "thread" when you and I met at the track in Ohio and I was simply too exhausted to talk. I could have done that better, given another day.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Well, you didn't kill this one.

I feel like I killed a real-life "thread" when you and I met at the track in Ohio and I was simply too exhausted to talk. I could have done that better, given another day.
                      Thanks! and you didn't, I get it I have been there. Hopefully one of the days when neither of us is in a hurry we can sit down and chew the fat. I feel like I had some where to be that day and getting cut loose was not taken the wrong way.
                      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post

Thanks! and you didn't, I get it I have been there. Hopefully one of the days when neither of us is in a hurry we can sit down and chew the fat. I feel like I had some where to be that day and getting cut loose was not taken the wrong way.
                        After some reflection...I think there's something "wrong" with me overall. I've lived 61 years and I haven't accumulated any huge number of friends. About 85% of my friends are here on BangShift. And I mean human contact, hanging out, visiting, leisure time in person.

Comment

I've had a lot of close friends, but I'm not loyal. Life comes before friendships. Also my friendships are solely based on common interests.

Comment

Oh yeah, it bugs the crap out of me when I see my avatar as last post on a lot of threads too.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                              Oh yeah, it bugs the crap out of me when I see my avatar as last post on a lot of threads too.
                              I'll go crazy between naps in the middle of the night and then look at the General Discussion menu. From the top it says, pdub pdub pdud. No, go back to sleep. That's not at all what I was trying to accomplish but I did it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X