No announcement yet.

Flying Heritage and Combat Museum, Everett Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need to get onto getting the California museum back onto my page... I'm still annoyed at Photobucket, but realistically, I need to get those pictures back up... maybe even new and improved version...
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Thanks for sharing and adding to my travel plans..... I have to see this.

Steve
      Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I live a life of unappreciative oblivion. A few years back they had a warbirds gathering at the airport here. Sounded like a biker gang was terrorizing the city. Much louder than the Grand Prix. They never had another one.
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
          I live a life of unappreciative oblivion. A few years back they had a warbirds gathering at the airport here. Sounded like a biker gang was terrorizing the city. Much louder than the Grand Prix. They never had another one.
          Likely lefties whined it was too loud...
          Like dimschmits moving next to a race track and bitch and get it closed down...

Comment

I saw kermit weeks videos of this museum, he had personal conversation with lead curator who apparently worked with paul allen himself. They seem to work together, exchanging ideas, even aircraft stuff.
            he is on you tube.

2 billionaires efforts.
            The plane you identified as a b17 is a mitchell..but very nice shots.

the weeks collection is in planning for another public campaign. I pay close attention.
            In florida i learned I was not even far away.. but there was nothing advertised so I missed it.

on my own personal likeness of mr. weeks.. my training is the last of old school flying grunts. I had wondered what it would take to walk in with full memory of my own path, bang some metal around or something for a job.
            I love the history.
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; July 11, 2019, 09:48 PM.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

*fixed* sadly, I knew better but alas....
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Have been to Air Force museum now I’m going to have another field trip ahead. Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Working...
                X