anyone good at mathing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
    it went up by 33%, but getting rid of the dog would only drop the food bill by 25%.
    which means you should keep the dog to save money.

my favorite maths is statistics... aka "lying with numbers"
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

its a fat dog.
      wake it up at 4 am and make it chase the bag of potato chips
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

which means you should keep the dog to save money.

my favorite maths is statistics... aka "lying with numbers"
        worry not--moms place is like the 50's mafia--
        once youre in, youre IN and you aint getting
        out except in a casket.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Donovan View Post
          its a fat dog.
          wake it up at 4 am and make it chase the bag of potato chips
          hah hah, mom just took "fatbaby" (half pug/half chihuahua--and 35lbs!!! what a porkloaf...)
          to the vet, because ' her stomach felt really distended and hard when i picked her up'....

aaaaaaaaaaand $540 worth of xrays and blood tests later, the vets official diagnosis was
          "she's actually fine--no liver or kidney problems, no obstructions or anything else wrong-
          she's just really, really, REALLY fat"..............

Comment

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

hah hah, mom just took "fatbaby" (half pug/half chihuahua--and 35lbs!!! what a porkloaf...)
            to the vet, because ' her stomach felt really distended and hard when i picked her up'....

aaaaaaaaaaand $540 worth of xrays and blood tests later, the vets official diagnosis was
            "she's actually fine--no liver or kidney problems, no obstructions or anything else wrong-
            the building I live in has elderly.. the little dogs are very spoiled.
            hefty little buggers. all happy.
            They see me as if to wake up a primitive past. they ALL get excited.
            They know I am a younger man...they start barking or digging or gnawing on their own leash until I visit with them.
            Can't even hide if they see me
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

We put effort into keeping ours trim. The big guy (Kingsford) takes care of that himself but we actually had the find the little one (Andy) food that he really doesn't like. When he gets hungry enough he eats it. I'm guessing King has chased Andy out of his food bowl as they only stick their noses in their own bowls. The humans have reinforced that.

Dan

Comment

I'm in the wrong enterprise
                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 11, 2019, 01:21 PM.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Better count the dogs again. Fatbaby prolly ATE one of them. They digest slowly.
                  My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                  X