Mopar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
    They build a cool affordable RWD sedan and nice trucks and their Jeeps still can go off road. Good in my book.
    but they don't float.....
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
      They build a cool affordable RWD sedan and nice trucks and their Jeeps still can go off road. Good in my book.
      I like a lot of them, but there are very few that check all the boxes for me to own one.

I like the 60's and 70's cars but the right one didn't show up when I was in the market.

I like the looks and the power of the current V8 RWD cars. If I was a new car buyer the that got a new one before the warranty ran out I would consider getting one. There is no way I would buy a 10-15 year old Mopar
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
      ​​​​​​

Comment

I've always thought MOPAR had the best engines available, but their packaging put people off. Poor styling was offset by quirky stuff.....wild colors, spoilers, graphics. Kinda like tying a pork chop around your neck so the dog will play with you.
        Last edited by oletrux4evr; July 16, 2019, 10:52 AM.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
          I've always thought MOPAR had the best engines available, but their packaging put people off. Poor styling was offset by quirky stuff.....wild colors, spoilers, graphics. Kinda like tying a pork chop around neck your so the dog will play with you.
          poor build quality.... Mopar doesn't fail to fail.... which is probably why they sponsor Roadkill - kindred souls.

and I'll even example. Corvette is coming as a mid-engine 1000 hp car. It's benefit is it won't kill you. Mopar says "we'll put 707 hp in a car that makes the Titanic look like a slalom king".... I love the concept of the Viper, the Demon and all the rest, but personally I'd rather not support my local serial killer.
          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 16, 2019, 10:37 AM.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
          X